Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 12:20 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:20 AM And again
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 11/05/03 12:21 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:21 AM Charlie mate! I Love it! love the touch of the sticker on the back window! The ute looks mean! What do you think of the blood orange? It definently stands out!
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 12:22 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:22 AM Last one!
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 12:26 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:26 AM No 4 Again
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 12:32 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:32 AM Charlie mate! I Love it! love the touch of the sticker on the back window! The ute looks mean! What do you think of the blood orange? It definently stands out! Hi Chris!.. Haven't seen a camera yet that captures blood orange properly?.. It is a strange colour?.. In bright sunlite Very orange!.. at dusk or overcast more red!.. Definately will NOT be missed though!... It IS bloody BRIGHT!!
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 12:39 AM Posted 11/05/03 12:39 AM Here's one taken in sunlight yesterday to show what I mean.
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 11/05/03 12:59 AM Author Posted 11/05/03 12:59 AM Very very nice Charlie, l am a convert to Blood Orange. Great photo's, well worth pestering you for B) 22 rwkw for an exhaust change sounds well worthwhile. Does the ECU limit power on the Boss motors in the same way that some here have said it may on the T6? If not that's around 320kw at the fly. Are we talking around 3 grand for the exhaust? l assume the only part of the new car warranty you lose is on the exhaust??Looking forward to the Walhalla cruise and seeing this beast in the flesh.
Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 11/05/03 03:52 AM Posted 11/05/03 03:52 AM looks great charlie' worth the waitcan you let me know how long it was at FPV for & what was the hold up thereregardsrod
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/03 07:05 AM Posted 11/05/03 07:05 AM Mondie 1st... The ECU doesn't come into the equation with just exhaust mods. I'm yet to experience a 290 with Herrods extractors & exhaust, But I have with the XR8 260.. And the difference was felt immediately! And YES, you are looking at 320 odd flywheel! Rocket.. hold up with mine (FPV from March 10th til May 7th) Was all to do with my colour, They had trouble matching bodykit colour,( TWICE, I believe!) then decided to stitch the seats in body colour ( after mine was already in black!).. Rod, I think your wait will be not to long!
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 11/05/03 09:25 AM Posted 11/05/03 09:25 AM Charlie!!! What a beast!!! After having a Blood orange XR6 as a loaner while my beast was in the shop, I wasent sure on the colour although one guy fell over on is face when I drove past, I pissed myself laughing!! But man does that ute look AWESOME. And with the colour in different lights your completely right. Deep in the dark and light in the sun. You must be proud and may I mention bl**dy lucky. When your at Herrods tell him to hurry up with the turbo mods!! LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now