BOoya Member 118 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT Posted 26/09/06 01:08 PM Posted 26/09/06 01:08 PM Anyone used these two online golf shops?www.oncoursegolf.com.au and www.justgolf.com.au?any experiences?any regular golfers among us
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 26/09/06 01:27 PM Posted 26/09/06 01:27 PM Oh, you mean the game of golf... Silly me
replicant Member 180 Member For: 20y 10m 26d Posted 27/09/06 05:04 AM Posted 27/09/06 05:04 AM Semi regular golfer used to play down to about a 15 although I have shot low 80s when someone has motivated me... I tend to have to trial clubs and equipment for a while on a range rather than buying over the net. I also have what could be described as an assortment of clubs (there's a full set in the closet) but the ones I actually take onto a course come from five or six different manufacturers (Ping for my TISI driver, Taylormade Rossa Putter (one of about 4 of them), most of the Irons are Wilsons, an Adams fairway wood and wedges from Titleist Vokey and Cleveland depending on loft, bounce and shafts)...Bought a lot of them after spending time at the range, practice ground or on the course - did use a launch monitor to select the driver from about 12 options... with the help of a mate in the industry...Except maybe balls or consumables like gloves I find it hard to think about buying this stuff over the net (maybe because I'm a feel type of golfer)...
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 27/09/06 05:34 AM Posted 27/09/06 05:34 AM Oh, you mean the game of golf... Silly me ←Wheres that report Ani.... Being a golf thread I am sure it would be considered on topic
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 27/09/06 05:37 AM Posted 27/09/06 05:37 AM No, I'd just visit a house of golf store or the like, find what you want, then shop its tits off on the net.Replicant, please pipe down, doesn't sound like you've had a hole in one, so just admit you are a hacker & leave advice to those of us talented enough to do so. LOLAnwinken, aurwedersein dingbat. As if anyone would start a thread in relation to a *beep* mobile, I predict the happiest day of volkswagen ownership to be the day you unload it onto the next biggest sucker
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/09/06 05:43 AM Posted 27/09/06 05:43 AM Keen golfer here Ben Have myself a full set of King Cobra semi blades - 2 iron to sandwedge.About to sign up to my local club again (havent played in 6+ months)I havent bought anything online though for golf stuff. We got some pretty nice warehouse/discount golfing shops here in Melbourne.
cunners Member 141 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 27/09/06 06:52 AM Posted 27/09/06 06:52 AM Have bought all my gear online (ebay and online shops)... cut out the middle man and save $$... only deal with reputable wholesalers though - haven't bought anything off individual sellers.Very keen golfer - try to get out every weekend but not easy...
BOoya Member 118 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT Posted 28/09/06 01:45 AM Author Posted 28/09/06 01:45 AM Keen golfer here Ben Have myself a full set of King Cobra semi blades - 2 iron to sandwedge.About to sign up to my local club again (havent played in 6+ months)I havent bought anything online though for golf stuff. We got some pretty nice warehouse/discount golfing shops here in Melbourne.←Might have to do a drive to Melbourne, do some shopping and then play a few rounds with ya bain *looks at work rosters, 5 weeks Annual owing*mmmmm..... just maybe......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now