ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 25/09/06 12:19 PM Posted 25/09/06 12:19 PM (edited) No I just asumed they did considering remembing someone saying theydid I just put the site there for him to check.doesnt bother me mate. Edited 25/09/06 12:19 PM by Black ThundeR
Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 25/09/06 12:27 PM Posted 25/09/06 12:27 PM Anyway mate, back on track, others around Brisbane besides PT could be The Brock Shop and I think that I have seen Elite Autos name mentioned (I think he was also doing the Nizpro tuning course).
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/09/06 12:41 PM Posted 25/09/06 12:41 PM ring steve at rdp, I think u will find him very helpful.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 25/09/06 12:50 PM Posted 25/09/06 12:50 PM I don't believe Redcliffe Dyno have the SCT software. They still do the piggyback.Some CAPA tuners in and around Brisbane include :-PowerTorque - BrendaleChiptorque - Gold CoastThe Brock Shop - Underwood Bob Romano - Morningside Elite Automotive - Acacia RidgePaul from Elite attended the Nizpro workshop recently.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 25/09/06 01:52 PM Posted 25/09/06 01:52 PM Warzor you are one confused man I must say mate ahhaI think you really need to read alot more about this stuff and what can be done with the T so you have more knowlage aboutit. once you done that you will not what to do there is heaps of infomation on here.No I just asumed they did considering remembing someone saying theydid I just put the site there for him to check.doesnt bother me mate. ←
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 25/09/06 07:40 PM Posted 25/09/06 07:40 PM PM dynowog.. HE is up here regularly and will see you right.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/09/06 09:12 PM Posted 25/09/06 09:12 PM There are others, first one to mind is the guys on Newmarket Rd @ Wilston. I'm sure the C.A.P.A. website would provide you with a dealer list for Bris, good luck.Ignore above post, (cash for comments.) Shop local
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 25/09/06 11:28 PM Posted 25/09/06 11:28 PM Mine gets done my Nick on his trips up to Brisbane.Good side - killer tunes with good powerBad side - he doesn't have a permanent shop here so have to wait between visits.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 26/09/06 12:27 AM Posted 26/09/06 12:27 AM Mine gets done my Nick on his trips up to Brisbane.Good side - killer tunes with good powerBad side - he doesn't have a permanent shop here so have to wait between visits.←
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 26/09/06 05:02 AM Posted 26/09/06 05:02 AM There are others, first one to mind is the guys on Newmarket Rd @ Wilston. I'm sure the C.A.P.A. website would provide you with a dealer list for Bris, good luck.Ignore above post, (cash for comments.) Shop local←Hey Scotty,Which shop is that? There's no mention of anyone at Wilston on the CAPA site.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now