Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
[

I hope you're saving that 3cpl and giving it to a: Half Caste Immigrant/Aboriginal, One Armed, Three legged, Muslim, Pregnant, BiSexual Single Mother!

Lumpy :spoton:

:pinch:

Ah Mr Lump

Good to see your in fine form with your replys

:spoton:

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :spoton:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :spoton: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :pinch: happens

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :spoton:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :spoton: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :pinch: happens

I like this emoticon :tease:

Sorry just continuing on with the :tease: talking

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :spoton:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :pinch: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :tease: happens

Just amazed, not upset. What else did you want to discuss and I'll do my best to keep it on topic for you :spoton:

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :pinch:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :tease: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :tease: happens

Just amazed, not upset. What else did you want to discuss and I'll do my best to keep it on topic for you :spoton:

Fuel prices :spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :pinch:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :tease: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :tease: happens

I like this emoticon :pooh:

Sorry just continuing on with the :pooh: talking

You’ll fit in real well :spoton: Just keep an eye out for the :spoton:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

I am off to the Optimax Pump..

will report back shortly :blink:

shazzy

(ps Brendan leave Bi-Sexual single mums out of this)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD
Posted
Well we’ve decided that fuel prices have dropped – what else is there to discuss?  Do we want to all meet up and sit in a circle and hold hands or something? :fool:

Sorry for affecting your viewing pleasure.

No

Just stop talking :pooh: that's all.Sorry if I upset you but :pooh: happens

I like this emoticon :pooh:

Sorry just continuing on with the :pooh: talking

You’ll fit in real well :w00t2: Just keep an eye out for the :wackit:

:blink:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I am off to the Optimax Pump..

will report back shortly  :blink:

shazzy

(ps Brendan leave Bi-Sexual single mums out of this)

back!!

$129.9/litre :w00t2:

shazzy

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I am off to the Optimax Pump..

will report back shortly  :w00t2:

shazzy

(ps Brendan leave Bi-Sexual single mums out of this)

back!!

$129.9/litre :wackit:

shazzy

Dry your eyes princess...... :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...