sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 23/09/06 07:16 AM Posted 23/09/06 07:16 AM (edited) Not long, maybe half an hour. I mean there is nothing to it! just put some paper and paint it Edited 23/09/06 07:17 AM by sinnkexr6t
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 23/09/06 07:23 AM Posted 23/09/06 07:23 AM Nice looks very good on the car.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 23/09/06 07:57 AM Posted 23/09/06 07:57 AM Thanks
ParadoX Member 73 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Posted 23/09/06 08:10 AM Posted 23/09/06 08:10 AM Hey I done it yesterday and I must say it looks a whole lot better.... really grabs attention now...... ill post a pic if I knew how but here it goes....←Hey, is it just me, or does your cooler look like its on an angle ??? not offset, obviously I kno they are offset to the side, but it looks like the passanger side is higher than the drivers side...what do u guys think ??Mark
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 23/09/06 08:14 AM Posted 23/09/06 08:14 AM Yes mine is like that aswell I think most BA are angle abit not 100% sureon the BF but.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 23/09/06 08:39 AM Author Posted 23/09/06 08:39 AM Mines on an angle too..... oh yea its a BA
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 23/09/06 08:43 AM Posted 23/09/06 08:43 AM Quote me if iam wrong but BF model have a differnt mounting compare to the BA that's why our BA are on a angle
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 23/09/06 08:53 AM Posted 23/09/06 08:53 AM Just on the topic of painting intercoolers, why do they make them black from the factory I always thought black attracted heat ???
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 23/09/06 09:16 AM Posted 23/09/06 09:16 AM who know probly to keep a facotry look surpose.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 24/09/06 05:24 AM Posted 24/09/06 05:24 AM looks good!when the weather picks up I am going to do mine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now