Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 09/09/06 09:14 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:14 AM Some little just keyed my car I went in to coles at warnbro fair for 10 mins to get some food for work tonight and got back to the car and found the left side keyed mother are so lucky I didnt catch them I would have gave em a hidding they would never forget whateva age they might be and would have crushed there hands so they would have limited use of there fingers for a long timeWorst still just had that side resrayed from stone damage so the paint was real soft
Guest newl Guests Posted 09/09/06 09:17 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:17 AM I knew there was a reason I drove straight through Rocko today. Sucks to have someone do that to your ride though man.
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 09/09/06 09:28 AM Author Posted 09/09/06 09:28 AM Does any one know if it can been repaired with out a respray
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 09/09/06 09:35 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:35 AM geez they didn't miss sorry to hear and hope its fixed up soon shazzy
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 17d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 09/09/06 09:36 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:36 AM Looks Like they used a coin to me Bugger
Guest newl Guests Posted 09/09/06 09:36 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:36 AM Daaaaaamn dude, that IS rough. Looks like it _might_ need a respray to blend it.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/09/06 09:37 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:37 AM I know your pain mate I had my old one keyed about a month after getting it New Years Eve 03. Ended up costing me over a grand but mine was up over the boot as well.Fckrs.
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 09/09/06 09:39 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:39 AM GET F ...I would hunt the F S down and get them castrated and hand cut off for that....Why in gods name would someone do that for...ffs no respect at all.Bad news dude...the keys cut deep into paint and does need respray though.....blended into front doors and into rear quater panel.....Hope the f wits have karma get them back
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 09/09/06 09:45 AM Author Posted 09/09/06 09:45 AM (edited) I'll have to go through insurance for the respray for third third time and I have had the car for less then a year my Insurance is going to love me Edited 09/09/06 09:47 AM by Envi_XR8
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 09/09/06 09:55 AM Posted 09/09/06 09:55 AM (edited) I absolutley hate people that f#*k around with people's cars, I mean why touch some ones pride and joy, go spray paint a fence or something if they want to be little sh#t's not key a f#*ken car week little bastard. I mean what dose that achieve.Man I really feel for ya that sucks big time. Edited 09/09/06 09:57 AM by ypurv4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now