Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 06/05/03 10:40 AM Posted 06/05/03 10:40 AM greetings charlieI seen an orange pursuit on a truck tonight going down gleenbarry road, when he turned right I Knew it was yoursI spoke to the driver & he said that he has a couple of drop's before your's1 to N.S.W.1 To Canberra1 To Qld.1 to N.T.1 to S.A.& I guess the other is yourat least he didn't have one to go to W.A LOL......Relax it will be there sooner or laterok ok it will be later thengood luckregardsrod
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/03 01:10 AM Author Posted 07/05/03 01:10 AM greetings charlieI seen an orange pursuit on a truck tonight going down gleenbarry road, when he turned right I Knew it was yoursI spoke to the driver & he said that he has a couple of drop's before your's1 to N.S.W.1 To Canberra1 To Qld.1 to N.T.1 to S.A.& I guess the other is yourat least he didn't have one to go to W.A LOL......Relax it will be there sooner or laterok ok it will be later thengood luckregardsrod NT, Qld, NSW ??.... and THEN mine???....Typical Ford! ( doing things arse about!! lol ..Thanks Rod :lol: .... Just came from Westpoint.....AND It's THERE!!! Yehaaa!... Looks awesome.. Tint, body glaze & Fri arvo.. ALL MINE!
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 07/05/03 04:03 AM Posted 07/05/03 04:03 AM Wow Charlie, its lookin good. Pick up late this week, and run in ready for Walhalla then?
Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 07/05/03 01:33 PM Posted 07/05/03 01:33 PM looks great charliecongratulation's & enjoylet us know what you think of itregardsrod
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 07/05/03 10:52 PM Posted 07/05/03 10:52 PM Charlie you know we want to see a load of pics when you pick her up!
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/03 02:43 AM Author Posted 08/05/03 02:43 AM Charlie you know we want to see a load of pics when you pick her up! No worries Chris!.. After all , I DO owe you!.... You were the one that put me onto Westpoint & Wally originally, ALLLL those long months ago!... Tomorrow I find out whether the wait was worth it?.... Which, if yesterdays 1st impressions are anything to go on... I'm CERTAIN it was!!Thanks mate!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/05/03 02:47 AM Posted 08/05/03 02:47 AM I reckon you'll be disappointed and want to trade it in on a T.....
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/03 04:48 AM Author Posted 08/05/03 04:48 AM I reckon you'll be disappointed and want to trade it in on a T..... Daz, the Pursuit is a "MAN'S toy"! The "T" is strictly for collecting kids from school, supermarket duties, & maybe leisurely Sunday family outings!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now