phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/08/06 08:49 AM Author Posted 27/08/06 08:49 AM Have a good trip guys.That time of year should be nice weather wise.I'll ring Craig and organise Kitten's just for you Shaz! ←why you little...... thanks for the offer but that won't be necessary.are you considering the option in post no. 1 shazzy
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/06 08:51 AM Posted 27/08/06 08:51 AM What option...
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/08/06 08:56 AM Author Posted 27/08/06 08:56 AM What option... ←why you big sook...or does this mean you dont want to miss my presence in your state .....aaaww and here was I thinking you didn't really care.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 27/08/06 08:58 AM Posted 27/08/06 08:58 AM Not exactly what I would have in mind for a honeymoon, but I hope you are very happy together.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/08/06 09:00 AM Posted 27/08/06 09:00 AM What option... why you big sook...or does this mean you dont want to miss my presence in your state .....aaaww and here was I thinking you didn't really care. No no... I don't care. But I'm not going to the trouble of moving to another state just because you two are having a dirty holiday in my home state. Maybe we can organise a cruise to coincide with your trip.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/08/06 09:04 AM Author Posted 27/08/06 09:04 AM Not exactly what I would have in mind for a honeymoon, but I hope you are very happy together. ←YA GOT IT ALL WRONG ANI..... shazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/08/06 09:05 AM Author Posted 27/08/06 09:05 AM What option... why you big sook...or does this mean you dont want to miss my presence in your state .....aaaww and here was I thinking you didn't really care. No no... I don't care. But I'm not going to the trouble of moving to another state just because you two are having a dirty holiday in my home state. Maybe we can organise a cruise to coincide with your trip.←Excellent... cruise sounds good shazzy
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 27/08/06 09:09 AM Posted 27/08/06 09:09 AM Not exactly what I would have in mind for a honeymoon, but I hope you are very happy together. ←YA GOT IT ALL WRONG ANI..... shazzy←Have I?that's not what I hear...
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/08/06 09:17 AM Author Posted 27/08/06 09:17 AM Not exactly what I would have in mind for a honeymoon, but I hope you are very happy together. ←YA GOT IT ALL WRONG ANI..... shazzy←Have I?that's not what I hear... ←pm me ya phone number shazzy
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/08/06 09:19 AM Posted 27/08/06 09:19 AM How long till the truth comes out.Aw shucks I think it is sweet our first Forum romance.scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now