Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
....got the spare beds ready yet Adam? :blush:

I like my eggs sunnyside up and the yolk to be "dippy soft"

what a top bloke :spoton:

I hear of this offer Adam! So very generous. They are nice people and should make great guests.

Good on you for showing some good spirit! They're very excited about it!

Lumpy :spoton:

:nono:

Oh no!

no no don't panic you still have 3 weeks till we arrive

:thumbsup:

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

I think were just gunna have to shut the border....

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Can't the army be called into action for extreme circumstances like this?

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I think were just gunna have to shut the border....

Can't the army be called into action for extreme circumstances like this?

I will do my best to keep Tab under control don't fret

Doom_monster_2.gif
  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I think were just gunna have to shut the border....

Can't the army be called into action for extreme circumstances like this?

I will do my best to keep Tab under control don't fret

<div class='bbimg'>

Doom_monster_2.gif
</div>

I dont think anyone is worried about Tab....

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I think were just gunna have to shut the border....

Can't the army be called into action for extreme circumstances like this?

I will do my best to keep Tab under control don't fret

Doom_monster_2.gif

I dont think anyone is worried about Tab....

OH!!

smile-frown.gif
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I think were just gunna have to shut the border....

So we can't get out of Victoria again? Your so cute Daggy.

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Does this mean we will have some peace and quiet around here for a while?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:laughing:

What do ya mean? :laughing:

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
:laughing:

What do ya mean? :fool:

Oh I wasn't referring to you there :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...