Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Posted 01/09/06 06:40 AM Posted 01/09/06 06:40 AM so how many people count back 9 months from their date of birth to find a special event for the parents? Anniversary, birthday, that sort of thing.I'd rather not thanks. ←something id rather not think about either, im told I was a holiday child though
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/09/06 06:58 AM Posted 01/09/06 06:58 AM so how many people count back 9 months from their date of birth to find a special event for the parents? ←Oh, jeezes - so it was at a Xmas eve party then? So maybe I AM the B@RST@RD everyone says I am... :smilielol:
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/09/06 07:00 AM Posted 01/09/06 07:00 AM He's just teasing Shazz....he wants a drive of the auto ←Goddamm it Tabbitha you ARE smarter than peple have been saying ...:smilielol:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/09/06 08:03 AM Posted 01/09/06 08:03 AM Do you all know why so many fantastic people have their birthday in November? ←Yes Kitty, it’s my father’s favourite topic of conversation......all three offspring are never keen on hearing it though He's just teasing Shazz....he wants a drive of the auto ←Goddamm it Tabbitha you ARE smarter than peple have been saying ...← I wouldn’t go that far; he is quite stupid
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Posted 01/09/06 08:08 AM Posted 01/09/06 08:08 AM "I will be driving your ute remember" shazzy←do a skid in it.......
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/09/06 10:21 AM Posted 01/09/06 10:21 AM I've heard a lot of good things about the Walls of China at the Mungo Mungo about 100km NE of Mildura. Thought you might like to know about it. It's supposed to be a pretty surreal place at dusk.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 01/09/06 10:36 AM Posted 01/09/06 10:36 AM so how many people count back 9 months from their date of birth to find a special event for the parents? Anniversary, birthday, that sort of thing.Cheers!←Birthday minus 9 months is pretty close to New Years for me. Its also 6 weeks before my parents actually tied the knot.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/09/06 11:17 AM Author Posted 01/09/06 11:17 AM "I will be driving your ute remember" shazzy←do a skid in it.......←I really do need to work on achieving a good burnoutany of you dudes happy to give me some pointers(in tabs ute of course)oh and on that note ...Trent on Friday 17th why don't you go to Kittens and I will look after the ute and I will catch up with the other crew shazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/09/06 11:20 AM Author Posted 01/09/06 11:20 AM I can see most you obviously have not been pregnant.a pregnancy is 40 weeks.. so to figure out what the occassion was for ma and pa at your conception, you count back 40 weeks from actual date of birth , taking into account if you were premature or overdue.. shazzy
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 01/09/06 11:33 AM Posted 01/09/06 11:33 AM I can see most you obviously have not been pregnant.a pregnancy is 40 weeks.. so to figure out what the occassion was for ma and pa at your conception, you count back 40 weeks from actual date of birth , taking into account if you were premature or overdue.. shazzy← -wedding anyone?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now