robboxr6t Member 59 Member For: 20y 10m 16d Location: The sutho Shire Posted 24/08/06 10:52 AM Posted 24/08/06 10:52 AM hey guys, ive just installed miss alys gauge pod and two cobalt gauges, and it looks great. but I realised during the process something happened to the lcd screen and all the electrics assoiciated with it. such as the fan radio,and ac.I believe it might be a plug but I didnt pull out the icc, all I did was pull out the top clips and the top screw. has any one had this problem?can anyone help me? thanks in advance.
cqae Member 229 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Posted 24/08/06 11:51 AM Posted 24/08/06 11:51 AM make sure the plug's clips are fulley out when you refit the icc. if they are not in the correct position, the icc plug wont snap fully into place & pins can be bent or damaged
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/08/06 12:12 PM Posted 24/08/06 12:12 PM He didnt pull out the IC, just came in through the top.Scotty
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/08/06 01:32 PM Posted 24/08/06 01:32 PM Have you checked the fuses..? where did you get you power supply from?
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/06 03:02 AM Posted 25/08/06 03:02 AM sounds like a fuse to me too
robboxr6t Member 59 Member For: 20y 10m 16d Location: The sutho Shire Posted 25/08/06 08:36 AM Author Posted 25/08/06 08:36 AM I got the power and illumination from the fake traction control button.I got all the fuses checked under the hood and also near the driver side kick panel, and they were all fine
cqae Member 229 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Posted 27/08/06 10:19 AM Posted 27/08/06 10:19 AM sorry, I miss read that. If not a fuse, try checking the relays have not been dislodged. easist way to fix I would guess is trace the fan circuits back. have a close look at where u ran the wires, in case u knocked a plug or something off
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now