Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6d
  • Location: City
Posted

GTS is quoted at doing 0-100 in 5.05 in auto form and 4.96 in manual form. that's some serious speed...

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Fark :spoton:

  • Woooooooosh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 3d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Holy :spoton:

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted

holy crap that is quick, can you imagine them modded, fark for is going to have to lift their game, and nice name eseries lol , I have a eseries FORD

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 23d
  • Location: South East Suburbs
Posted

I will only believe this when I see it

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Expensive Daewoo have always been very optimistic with there claims, lets just wait and see.

The cars fatter and does not have that much more grunt so I find it hard to see how she will go that fast.

I mean that's 996 911 turbo fast.

Dont thinks so!

Edited by Typhoon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...