tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/06 10:26 AM Posted 05/08/06 10:26 AM Did he sell you the dragons Shocker? Must be his favourite.Good tyres though ←So have you had your new local playmate over for marshmallows and a sleepover yet princess? Lumpy ←Put it this way, I never drive around during daylight hours
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 05/08/06 10:51 AM Author Posted 05/08/06 10:51 AM Did he sell you the dragons Shocker? Must be his favourite.Good tyres though ←So have you had your new local playmate over for marshmallows and a sleepover yet princess? Lumpy ←Put it this way, I never drive around during daylight hours ←Good plan for everyone......
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/06 10:52 AM Posted 05/08/06 10:52 AM So did he?
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 05/08/06 11:07 AM Author Posted 05/08/06 11:07 AM So did he?←No
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/08/06 12:30 PM Posted 05/08/06 12:30 PM My Sp3000's smoked so much I thought they were going to burst into flames... I think I gave my last half used set to Shazzy....←nope... was 2 falkens for the back makes for interesting handling shazzy
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/06 10:27 PM Posted 05/08/06 10:27 PM So did he?←No←Well what did ya get?
VIBErator Member 35 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Posted 09/08/06 11:24 PM Posted 09/08/06 11:24 PM I recently brought another set from Metro ford, got four for $860 on sale.For the standard size (235/45) 17" tyres, all Ford dealers are currently selling them at $186 each ($744 a set), or $225 each for Goodyear F1s
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/08/06 02:10 AM Posted 10/08/06 02:10 AM I recently brought another set from Metro ford, got four for $860 on sale.For the standard size (235/45) 17" tyres, all Ford dealers are currently selling them at $186 each ($744 a set), or $225 each for Goodyear F1s←Not two weeks ago, should have waited. Still happens.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now