Bad Apples Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Posted 01/08/06 08:16 AM Posted 01/08/06 08:16 AM Hi All. I have a BA tornado and while it is a fantastic dual purpose driving/ ute vehicle for me, the diff slop sh*ts me to tears I will be in melbourne on the morning of the 19th August, (a friday) does anyone recommend a shop that will be able to set it up properly in that time? I an heading off to Bendigo, so any thing from the city to way out that direction would be great.Thanks, knowledgable ones.
Bad Apples Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/08/06 01:03 AM Author Posted 02/08/06 01:03 AM Umm, I meant 18th and I can't find the edit post button, Does that help guys?
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 02/08/06 01:43 AM Posted 02/08/06 01:43 AM Either way mate, I think Ford class it as 'normal'
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 02/08/06 02:44 AM Posted 02/08/06 02:44 AM Either way mate, I think Ford class it as 'normal'←diff clunk all part of the packageshazzy
Bad Apples Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/08/06 03:49 AM Author Posted 03/08/06 03:49 AM diff clunk all part of the packageYeah, uselesss ****heads. I've given up on the dealership as they are footing the company line, magnificently. So, I'm prepared to pay, and I understand there are some good shops in Melbourne!So .... Anyone recommend one?Thanks, Chris.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/08/06 03:57 AM Posted 03/08/06 03:57 AM Don't know if they can fix it mate, someone may be able to replace the diff with a better unit but I do not know of anyone doing it off the top of my head.Try giving Nizpro and HPF a call as they may know someone Chooka
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/08/06 01:55 PM Posted 03/08/06 01:55 PM diff clunk all part of the packageYeah, uselesss ****heads. I've given up on the dealership as they are footing the company line, magnificently. So, I'm prepared to pay, and I understand there are some good shops in Melbourne!So .... Anyone recommend one?Thanks, Chris.←mine is rarely noticeable, you learn to drive around it shazzy
MYWPN Legacy Donating Member 554 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Bendigo Posted 16/08/06 09:11 AM Posted 16/08/06 09:11 AM mine was not evident until I got the auto strengthened and shift kitted, oh well
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 16/08/06 07:34 PM Posted 16/08/06 07:34 PM mine was not evident until I got the auto strengthened and shift kitted, oh well←same same...must be someway of fixing it
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 5m 1d Location: sh*tney Posted 17/08/06 09:52 AM Posted 17/08/06 09:52 AM (edited) I had the so called diff slap, mean while I had the center bearing on the tailshaft fail and got it replaced, while trying to balance the tailshaft the CV (nearest the diff) was found to have a lot of play so it was changed. one the shaft was back on I had no looseness in the drive train. Edited 17/08/06 09:54 AM by built2redline
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now