CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 06/12/02 10:15 PM Posted 06/12/02 10:15 PM The amount of Phantom Purple, Blueprint, Acid Rush XR6/XR6T ute's and sedans I'm seeing around in Brisbane all of a sudden is making me sick. It had to happen... :(
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Posted 07/12/02 10:29 AM Posted 07/12/02 10:29 AM I live in a Regional City in NSW. Three weeks ago, I went to the local Ford dealer to look at a BA. No real idea of trading up having bought a new motorcycle a couple of months ago. He had a XR6 non-turbo in Phantom that I sat in while it was in a very shaded show room. The salesman said it was like the "Wild Violet" of the early '70's. I once owned a XY Fairmont (in the early nineties) in this colour and loved it. As did my wife.Once the decision was made to order the car, I went with Phantom. The XR6 I sat in was sold the next day, I have seen it driving around and it is spectacular in direct sun light. Like half the people on this forum I can hardly wait.Thanks for the photos, it's really a community service you have performed here.
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 07/12/02 11:27 AM Posted 07/12/02 11:27 AM Like half the people on this forum I can hardly wait. Half?
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Posted 07/12/02 08:20 PM Posted 07/12/02 08:20 PM The other half seem to have already got their XR6T's.
Guest UNB-10 Guests Posted 07/12/02 10:48 PM Posted 07/12/02 10:48 PM Thanks for the pics of the phantom, am due to recieve mine in about 2 weeks. I just want to get in and go drivin'. Haven't seen a phantom in the metal yet, only seen blueprint.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 08/12/02 06:44 AM Posted 08/12/02 06:44 AM The other half seem to have already got their XR6T's. And I'm NOT one of 'em :(
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 08/12/02 06:56 AM Posted 08/12/02 06:56 AM Nor I Saw a Phantom and Silhouette XR6T at Bryan Byrt ford Was wishing, that it was mine, then reality struck Anyway, DAMN NICE!!! Wish I had a digital camera, worthy addition to this site if they were posted.I know I said I'd never ever think twice about a black car but the Silhouette XR6T? MMMM B)
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 08/12/02 08:04 AM Posted 08/12/02 08:04 AM Very nice. leathers the go
Recommended Posts