Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hey muzza old buddy you champion you are!!! 3rd gear is about as useful as well, it not! another T5 bite sthe dust!!! good old T5's they ar ethe best well it lasted 15,000 since I got the flash tunner so oh well. maybe a set of dog gears are in order for the box??

  • Throbbing Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Location: N.S.Farkin.W.
Posted

Anyone in the Newcastle/Hunter area taken thier T to Tag Performance in Kurri Kurri? If so what work did you get done , any good? e.t.c :bum:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

phantom I would talk to RX enginneering if anyone in the hunter. they tunned a few of us here and are doing work on eugines ute. prob good to talk to them

  • Throbbing Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Location: N.S.Farkin.W.
Posted
phantom I would talk to RX enginneering if anyone in the hunter. they tunned a few of us here and are doing work on eugines ute. prob good to talk to them

Heard some of you blokes give RX a big rap, got an address/phone number handy as I'm too lazy to look it up?

Was just wondering if any of you guys know much about TAG Performance b'cos they are close to me and I have seen some pretty sweet cars in there. Last week black xr6t with fat rims that looked like 20's and a noice dark blue GSR.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

phantom best to pm muzza he knows the contact number and gets flash tunners, so just send him a pm.

Edited by dat_40l
  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Hi Phantom, You have a pm with info.

How'd you go with you gearbox Datman?

Muzza.

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
Hey all, has any dates been set yet for the next round of tuning from DW?

I've pm'ed nick, wouldn't expect it b4 mid Jan as RX will be be closed for a few weeks. Soon as I know I'll pm you.

Muzza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

HELP!

I need to borrow a car trailer to move a cubby house on saturday.....

Does anybody have one thay could lend me?

MG

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Im heading off to summernats soon, just wondering if anyone else is heading down for a look? maybe meet up and have a beer or something

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...