Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Ooof! Cheap shot to the nuts there lol

Just a heads up guys, I am in two minds whether to do this simply because of what I used to do for a living and I know how it is to have everyone judge you before they know you. One of the fellas that is coming is a police officer. You don't have to worry about anything though, he's a nice fella. In short, he's a good bloke, he owns an XR and wants to come and have a bit of fun. I can't speak for him but I wouldn't imagine he will be there to talk about why highway patrol do this and do that and how its wrong that they hide behind trees yaddayaddayadda especially seeings he's a real cop anyway and not HWP. So I hope that doesn't scare anyone off, you really won't have to worry about anything with Stevo. I decided to tell you guys because I have been in the same situation in the past and when you tell poeple on the day they sometimes get all suspicious.

:shocked:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

all good mate, I got no problems. we all got mates that are cops, its good to see that he told us early.

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

:thumbsup:

See you guys Sunday, looking forward to it. And have a great Christmas.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

I'm already on the corona's so it will be a good xmas

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hey guys

I'm going to cancel the cruise due to the weather, we can organised another day and hope its sunny and not raining for teh 3 days pervious

=(

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted (edited)

Damn, but you're right. I imagine you two have issues with traction in the DRY let alone this crap. Its all good I'll let the other fellas know I am sure they will be thinking the same way anyways. Hope yas had a good Chrissie and have a good new year, we'll go cruising soon.

Cheers boys

:buttonit:

Edited by Rhino1980
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

yeah its sucks as its a good run!! well hopefully we will sooner rather then later, so who is going to come to powercruise?? last weekend in feb the most fun you will ever had!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...