LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 14/08/06 04:43 AM Posted 14/08/06 04:43 AM Count me out! I'll go up earlier for a look. I'm with Mickey Gee, earlier would have been better for.Hope you have a great lunch and cruise!
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 14/08/06 05:04 AM Posted 14/08/06 05:04 AM Count me out! I'll go up earlier for a look. I'm with Mickey Gee, earlier would have been better for.Hope you have a great lunch and cruise!←How early?
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 14/08/06 05:12 AM Posted 14/08/06 05:12 AM we can skip lunch and just cruise up ourselves.. without the fordmods guys.. nothing is set in concrete so open for suggestions..Mickey Gee: yeah its this sunday..
Ford Grunt Member 159 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: Newcastle Posted 14/08/06 08:00 AM Posted 14/08/06 08:00 AM I reckon you almost want to be there by 10.00am, based on prior shows I've been to the shows generally over (ie. alot of cars leave the display) by 12.00 to 1.00 pm.Is it right we are not planning to be in the actual car show itself? could be an idea, for showing doesn't all have to be old school, the FPV-Tickford club are on display for example. Anyways I'm in for a cruse up to the show. Add me to the list.I'll have to take it easy thou, only 3 points on the licence left.Ford Grunt
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 4d Location: Newcastle Posted 14/08/06 09:02 AM Author Posted 14/08/06 09:02 AM I reckon you almost want to be there by 10.00am, based on prior shows I've been to the shows generally over (ie. alot of cars leave the display) by 12.00 to 1.00 pm.Is it right we are not planning to be in the actual car show itself? could be an idea, for showing doesn't all have to be old school, the FPV-Tickford club are on display for example. Anyways I'm in for a cruse up to the show. Add me to the list.I'll have to take it easy thou, only 3 points on the licence left.Ford Grunt←Early cruise to tomago mite be the go then if a few want to after we look around head into the forshore.What time & Where? 10a.m ?Muzza.
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 14/08/06 10:08 AM Posted 14/08/06 10:08 AM I reckon you almost want to be there by 10.00am, based on prior shows I've been to the shows generally over (ie. alot of cars leave the display) by 12.00 to 1.00 pm.Is it right we are not planning to be in the actual car show itself? could be an idea, for showing doesn't all have to be old school, the FPV-Tickford club are on display for example. Anyways I'm in for a cruse up to the show. Add me to the list.I'll have to take it easy thou, only 3 points on the licence left.Ford Grunt←Early cruise to tomago mite be the go then if a few want to after we look around head into the forshore.What time & Where? 10a.m ?Muzza.←Ok Done done! 10am we will be leaving on sunday morning so aim to be there at 9:45. I think Id prefer speers point park the reason is that there wouldnt be too many civilians there shopping and it will be a good place to get some photos. MG
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 15/08/06 12:09 AM Posted 15/08/06 12:09 AM ok scrap lone star and scrap formods.. hahahahaearlier sounds better for sure IMO..so ideas for a meeting place and time??Speers point park?? 10am?? SOLD
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 15/08/06 01:20 AM Posted 15/08/06 01:20 AM ok scrap lone star and scrap formods.. hahahahaearlier sounds better for sure IMO..so ideas for a meeting place and time??Speers point park?? 10am?? SOLD←Im not bullying anybody.....! 6 days to go though and im busting for a cruise
Ford Grunt Member 159 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: Newcastle Posted 15/08/06 04:04 AM Posted 15/08/06 04:04 AM Im good which ever. Speers point starting point sounds good, say 9.00am?Newcastle after show also sounds like a plan. Cheers,Ford Grunt
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 15/08/06 05:37 AM Posted 15/08/06 05:37 AM ok, well, WTF!!! shall we have a little poll?type.1. for speers point leave at 9am 2. for 9:30am leave speers point 3. 10am leave speers point 4. twin shells at wallsend at 10am on the side going towards town. 5. cruise with fords mods 6. 9:30 leave twin shells and going to hexham maccas for breakfast. 7. DAT DAT IS THE BOMB!!!! and fatman wishs he could me more like me!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now