Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hmmm, if I was home lol. aaron you coming to powercruise?? you know you want too!! its a family friendly event you can even take you kids cruising with you!!

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Anyone else from Newy headin down to WSID next sat night

Yeah I'm going with some blokes from work and our wives. Not racing this time we are just going for a look to see what goes on and what we should bring/do when we come down for a race.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

the only thisng that will mess it up now is if it rains on saturday and murphy's law it will (my last name is murphy LOL)

also called into Blacktrack to say G'day to justin and start workinn on my 2010 budget (car is on a lease and I can get all the mods included as "maintenance" on the lease)

While I was there I saw a very familiar looking blacl XR6T LOL you really dont like your car do you mitch :beerchug: poor thing spends more time in there than on the road LOL

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hey this time was not my fault!! plus its getting other things cleaned up as its going up for sale after powercruise

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

at least it won't be a lie when he puts regularly serviced in the for sale add

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

ohh come on that's abit low with the regular services,

rhino who is spreading these rumours?? lol

but yeah I am seriously thinking about puttin it up for sale..........

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

I may have heard such a rumour while at the Thornton car wash.... :hohum::roflmbo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...