FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 17/12/12 07:01 AM Posted 17/12/12 07:01 AM If you like the cruise think of some dates. either the weekend before or after Australia day maybe.
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 17/12/12 07:15 AM Posted 17/12/12 07:15 AM Weekend before or after is good for me. A few people like myself may already have stuff planned for that weekend, well I do anyway
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 17/12/12 02:28 PM Posted 17/12/12 02:28 PM Well I visit every month or couple weeks to newy does that count? My mate lives a lemon tree passage and works at Autobarn at I believe it's Warner's bay??
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 17/12/12 08:09 PM Posted 17/12/12 08:09 PM Can we make it after, as broke a bone in my right hand yesterday so I cannt drive for awhile
JonesyFX Member 26 Member For: 14y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle, NSW Posted 19/12/12 01:18 AM Posted 19/12/12 01:18 AM Thanks for the info fellas!! Heaps keen for a BiG crew cruise
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 19/12/12 04:03 AM Posted 19/12/12 04:03 AM (edited) KeenMitch I told u if you kept tryn to pull the head off it you would hurt urself Edited 19/12/12 04:04 AM by Rhino1980
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 19/12/12 09:47 AM Posted 19/12/12 09:47 AM I was going to say something like that myself Ryan, I just didn't have the heart to say it lolSent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 27/12/12 10:40 PM Posted 27/12/12 10:40 PM So dan what you thinking for cruise??
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 28/12/12 08:01 AM Posted 28/12/12 08:01 AM (edited) Really Not sure Mitch, im trying to gather ideas from the boys and see what they like to do . I have a few wanting a lunch Pub type deal. a few want go carts. so im still waiting on ideas that all would like feel free to help on that Edited 28/12/12 08:01 AM by FIERCE
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/12 11:12 AM Posted 28/12/12 11:12 AM Hey red nose. Car was tuned over the last week. Made 370rwkw before exploding the torque converter on the final road test. But it's covered by warranty even though it had passed the warranty given by bta. Ali still fixed it anyway.They guys even stayed back that night to rip the box out and make sure it was ok and just the converter had failed. Hopefully get it back this week. I can't say how much I appreciate the guys down at bta. Always top notch job.Can make more power but the waste gate is too big and we can't get the boost down so have had to pull out timing instead. Not ideal I know. So just need a new actuator. And a quick trim. And will be flying againDecent power and can only get better
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now