Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

+1 for Joshy Prescott. Mitch did you compliment his car????? He'll have a friggen field day with that ;-)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1d
Posted

Hi all I'm muswellbrookand I have a 05 f6 I've only had it 4 month and keen to put some money in to it

post-53497-0-98264600-1349778924_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

Get a flash tuna n tune it like I told you!

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

Stop doing Burn outs for say 1 week n u can afford a tuna and do even Bigga ones !

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

Hi 1phoon does your f6 have tinted tail lights?

  • Idiot Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook, NSW
Posted

Hmmm car looks like the one down the street....

Looks sweet. Now we got 4 Mussy members we need a cruise.

Good to see ya on here Josh.

Fk yeah bring on thurday and new tailshaft!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

yeh I have seen your car about, I was next to you at near maccas one day and gave it some.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1d
Posted

Ryno f6 power skids in the street with new tail shaft hahah Aussie1926 your numbers plates say paine1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...