FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/04/12 03:58 PM Posted 03/04/12 03:58 PM well I know zf 6 speed fail at 400 along with the flex plate. Im now getting a beefed up flex plate as well, along with centerline front runners and 10" rears.I wont be back on the road till mid year id say.
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/04/12 04:01 PM Posted 03/04/12 04:01 PM whats the go with the chevy badge Veva ? your not one of those chevy badged Expensive Daewoo fans are you lol....
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/04/12 09:28 PM Posted 03/04/12 09:28 PM Chevy badge oh is that what that is! I thought it was like an I'm Farken awesome badge. I see mostly on commos so I thought I need to hey on it. Nah mate just a bit of a gee up.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 04/04/12 09:57 AM Posted 04/04/12 09:57 AM Grew up at Copa so sit right between Newy and Sydney at heart!Allright then we can be friends lol
potty Member 36 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: greta nsw Posted 05/04/12 09:49 PM Posted 05/04/12 09:49 PM hi all just a reminder about the car meet east maitland goodguys car park on saturday starting around 6pm.
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 05/04/12 11:17 PM Posted 05/04/12 11:17 PM Hey guys I drsperatly need. 2.75 to 3 inch silicone joiner if some has one ring me. I ordered one but the had labeled it wrong andIts 2.75 to 3.5. Idiots0406 603 351
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 06/04/12 09:00 PM Posted 06/04/12 09:00 PM Sorry bruz only got a straight 2.75 left. Potty Imma come down for an hour or so before I have to leave for work at 9.30
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 07/04/12 12:14 AM Posted 07/04/12 12:14 AM Hey potty.. I'll drop down and have a look tonight for sure.. Keep an eye out for a blue FG cos I won't know ANYONE hahahaha..
potty Member 36 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: greta nsw Posted 07/04/12 01:50 AM Posted 07/04/12 01:50 AM no probs mates will see you there
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 07/04/12 04:51 AM Posted 07/04/12 04:51 AM Allmtr I'll be towing, new trition towing is better on fuel then a 2spd XRT on e85 lol.. Wish I couldCome to the meet but down the south coast for the weekend.. I'm keen to get out in the nugget again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now