Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted (edited)

josh I told you, just hold out on the fine untill after the cruise :icon_ford:

aww poor little dan been left out of the fun and games by big bad rhino :roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Yer that Rhino what an arsehole :roflmbo:

Sorry Dan I didn't even realise that I had deleted you from the list mate haha

PS I think Mrs. Rhino is going to a christening... :3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Edited by Rhino1980
  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Oh yeh just rub it right in :wavey:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Im in for sure !!!!

please add name to list:-

Mitch (dat40t)

Jen (MZL45H)

Ryan (Rhino1980)

Dan Eckert (eggman85)

Tim Makin

Some other bloke from Dan's work

Dan (FIERCE)

Josh, chauffeured by Jenna (Josh_P)

Andrew (andyxr6t)

Paul (our06t)

Troy and Sarah (FAT-51X)

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Lake Macquarie
Posted

I'm in too... in some form or another... have to wait and see if I can get the boat up there that weekend... if it arrives in time.

if not I'll be in the xr.

Mitch (dat40t)

Jen (MZL45H)

Ryan (Rhino1980)

Dan Eckert (eggman85)

Tim Makin

Some other bloke from Dan's work

Dan (FIERCE)

Josh, chauffeured by Jenna (Josh_P)

Andrew (andyxr6t)

Paul (our06t)

Troy and Sarah (FAT-51X)

Brian (Jafxr6t) no its not my numberplate.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Yep I'll be in on this one! Been ages since I've been on a decent Turbo cruise :)

Mitch (dat40t)

Jen (MZL45H)

Ryan (Rhino1980)

Dan Eckert (eggman85)

Tim Makin

Some other bloke from Dan's work

Dan (FIERCE)

Josh, chauffeured by Jenna (Josh_P)

Andrew (andyxr6t)

Paul (our06t)

Troy and Sarah (FAT-51X)

Brian (Jafxr6t) no its not my numberplate.

Ryan (Ras351)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

I'll have to work on muzza to come as well, his ute should be back on the road by then, we will also be meeting up with the B-series guys and girls off fordforums as well..

rhino we need to also remind colin about this too, if everyone rememebers the first cruise he was the otehr white xr that struggled for traction at a beach in nelson bay :P

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Colin lives under the wharf in town in a house made from pizza boxes. At least that's what I reckon because everytime I go in town he's in there, it's like he never leaves lol. I've got his phone number mate I'll let him know.

Yeah and get Muzz to come he's a nice bloke.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

it will be heaps easier for me to meet you guys at braxton

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

rhino we need to also remind colin about this too, if everyone rememebers the first cruise he was the otehr white xr that struggled for traction at a beach in nelson bay :P

Yeah poor old Colin was struggling big time with traction trying to get up that hill in front of the "GO THE HOLDENS" crew. Luckily after a minute or so of going nowhere under full throttle and on the brakes he was able to grab traction and get away from that awful situation. To the amazement of onlookers

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

More like to the disgust he copped a bit of static over that lol. Lucky I went first haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...