BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 21/04/10 01:33 AM Posted 21/04/10 01:33 AM I'm out got the kids this weekend
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/04/10 02:05 AM Posted 21/04/10 02:05 AM kids like krispy kreme's
RXENG Member 24 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 21/04/10 04:31 AM Posted 21/04/10 04:31 AM Same hereGot the kids this weekend too
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 21/04/10 07:04 AM Posted 21/04/10 07:04 AM Working man sorry.
Higgo78 Member 45 Member For: 16y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 21/04/10 09:43 AM Posted 21/04/10 09:43 AM I am working also...
RXENG Member 24 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 22/04/10 07:54 AM Posted 22/04/10 07:54 AM It's good to see I'm not the only one who's work always seems to be interfering with my leisure time
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 22/04/10 08:10 AM Posted 22/04/10 08:10 AM Anyone goin down for a look at the nitro champs next weekend? I'm thinking about taking my young bloke down for a look on friday (got things on over the weekend)
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 22/04/10 08:40 AM Posted 22/04/10 08:40 AM Yeah azz I'll be there with a coupla blokes from work
RXENG Member 24 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 22/04/10 11:03 PM Posted 22/04/10 11:03 PM Yes I will be there at the event looking after a super compact car.Looking forward to it.Should be an awesome event
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 23/04/10 08:37 AM Posted 23/04/10 08:37 AM Hey guys, just found out that I did win the best reaction time (light of the night)with a 0.010secs, at the compak attack a few weeks back.. just gotta hurry up and get a job now so I can get Justin to do the next lot of work to the car so its ready for Jambo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now