Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 05/01/09 07:49 AM Posted 05/01/09 07:49 AM
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 05/01/09 11:19 AM Posted 05/01/09 11:19 AM I might be biased but honestly my flare xr6t with just abit of suspension work & the usual exterior mods. I love the fact I drive it anywhere & bring the $150000 gtr35 to its knees. cant wait to open it up & really get it spanking.
XR6T Drifter Member 113 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 05/01/09 11:24 AM Posted 05/01/09 11:24 AM koenigsegg ccx-rnothing but
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/09 11:25 AM Posted 05/01/09 11:25 AM signal auto street r34 gtr or ryan woons 8 sec manual street supra.
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/09 11:26 AM Posted 05/01/09 11:26 AM I might be biased but honestly my flare xr6t with just abit of suspension work & the usual exterior mods. I love the fact I drive it anywhere & bring the $150000 gtr35 to its knees. cant wait to open it up & really get it spanking.pride, I like it
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/09 11:36 AM Posted 05/01/09 11:36 AM Rolls Royce 2008 Phantom RRP $1,095,000 sell it for an even 1m and use the 7 figure payout to buy the cars I really want:Couple of Aussie Muscle,3-4 American Muscle, Upgrade the T to stage 5 with NOS, Tough Aussie 4WD to tow the new deep sea fishing boat, an XR8 BF Ute to tow the new ski boat, have to slip a merc in there, and perhaps a fully loaded WRX Sti.And use the rest to build a big enough garage to store them all !!
XR6Turbo22 Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 06:39 AM Posted 09/01/09 06:39 AM (edited) This obviously... Somebody build it!! Edited 09/01/09 06:39 AM by XR6Turbo22
cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 09/01/09 09:12 AM Posted 09/01/09 09:12 AM Pagani Zonda F Roadster...... end of threadCHeers Dalesy
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 09/01/09 09:22 AM Posted 09/01/09 09:22 AM I might be biased but honestly my flare xr6t with just abit of suspension work & the usual exterior mods. I love the fact I drive it anywhere & bring the $150000 gtr35 to its knees.I think your talking from your sphinkter on that comment...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now