Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

My car is now at the panel beaters.... I have decided to get a new rear bar and pay for the difference (which is fark all)... I will then end up getting a new front bar and side skirts a few weeks later.

I am after advise... should I go for the typhoon rear bar? if so should I go BA of BF bar??

does the AWC rear bar also require an apron like the bar on the T or does it come complete and no apron required?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 28d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Id go the BF F6 rear bar and the BA F6 front bar :kissmy:

IMHO the front of the BA F6 looks much :wwww: than the BF :stirthepot::pooh:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

just spoke to AWC.. they said it doesnt sit right on the car?? I think he meant it doesnt flow with the T side skirts??.. .this wouldnt worry me as I would replace the side skirts with the phoon skirts anyway.

raph... the only thing is, it seems the AWC Ba rrear bar is a mesh grill insert and the BF is solid.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Id go the BF F6 rear bar and the BA F6 front bar

:stupid: BA Phoon Front (BF= :sick: ) BF Phoon Rear.

Have the Phoon skirts as well and get it de-winged (or keep it so :spoton: ) and it would be a nice low and wide looking muscle car :msm:

Lumpy :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d
  • Location: bendigo home of SFA
Posted

BF GT rear bar if you want dual exhaust outlets, BA phoon front bar

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

gt front, rear and sides, xr8 bonnet and quad exhausts + remove the wing = sex

  • They see me rolllin n hatin...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
gt front, rear and sides, xr8 bonnet and quad exhausts + remove the wing = sex

:spoton: do what he said :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
gt front, rear and sides, xr8 bonnet and quad exhausts + remove the wing = sex

yes the GT kit does look horn :spoton: ... although im a fan of the wing :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I have decided to go ba typhoon rear, front and sides...

rear and sides are ordered and front I will order asap :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...