ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 16/02/07 05:39 AM Posted 16/02/07 05:39 AM (edited) yea alot of the guys have them they are great cooler for the moneyive got one myself and works perfect I got a pic aswell.but there is heaps of options you can go for Edited 16/02/07 07:05 AM by Dagabond
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 16/02/07 05:43 AM Posted 16/02/07 05:43 AM That is the unit affectionately knows as the WOG Cooler.There are quite a few people on this site that run them.I run the R&D version of the same unit, which the Wog made before the "Monza" units went into production.I installed the unit in my original T and have since transferred it into my Typhoon. Good value for money.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 16/02/07 06:02 AM Posted 16/02/07 06:02 AM Heaps better then the stocky.They work well
robbel Member 22 Member For: 20y 7m 10d Posted 16/02/07 06:56 AM Posted 16/02/07 06:56 AM for the money, way better than stock. Had my Monza cooler for a year, no probs with 10psi edit. For a fairly tight modification budget (now if only I could sell the kids) for sure there are better coolers but sheesh I can think of better things to spend the extra $500 that other coolers may cost....
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 16/02/07 09:19 AM Posted 16/02/07 09:19 AM I paid for one.. I have run it for 2 years now... works fricken awesome!!!!!!!top value for money.. I highly recommend it... I run just over 300 rwkw and have had NO issues should take you 1-2 hours..... not really hard at all... dont have to take it to a pro!!there are better ones out there but the price is also a lot more... cant beat this for value for money good luck with whatever cooler you go with
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/07 09:40 AM Posted 16/02/07 09:40 AM I have one now too.Great value for the money.
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/02/07 09:50 AM Posted 16/02/07 09:50 AM I have one also and nothing comes close for the value for money and performance.
Infamous Member 51 Member For: 19y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/07 10:01 AM Posted 16/02/07 10:01 AM Sounds good. Easy to fit? DIY or take it to the pros? Any tips?
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 16/02/07 03:36 PM Posted 16/02/07 03:36 PM I can't say I've ever heard a single complaint about them. I wish I had got one at the time, would have saved me $350. Though I can't complain with the ASE cooler, as its a good piece of gear too
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 14d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/02/07 09:45 AM Posted 18/02/07 09:45 AM Great cooler had one fitted to my T and swapped it to my new Phoon one of the best value for money items. Intake temps during back to back dyno runs here in Brisbane did not drop in power, cooler intake temps rose but outlets remained constant. If you have extra cash to burn, buy ******* brand instead more expensive same results.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now