What I/c To Buy

NeedmorePower

• Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 5m 22d
Did you have the UBP though? I think that pipe actually does a crazy job at release flow to the cross over. WIth the air sensor being mounted on the actual pipe means that the sensor is tell the CPU that we have too much air flow in...

Again I am no expert but I would love a comment from Plazmaman of PW on this subject.

Ozzie

nope, the UBP is on my bedroom floor :tonguepoke:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 16y 10m 18d

Well I'll let you guys now how I go with the tune tomorrow.

I haven't seen any power figures from those who have installed the UBP as yet.

Ozzie

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 16y 10m 18d
hey mate, have you heard from BTA yet? surely it can't take that long to tune your car???

As the old saying goes.. 'Good things come to those who wait..'

Any power figures, anyone?

Ozzie

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

I got my wog cooler today, I'll get a UBP early next week and hopefully have it fitted and tuned by the weekend. Tempting as it is, I'm not going to upgrade the injectors (don't want to make too much power and run into gearbox issues) so it'll just be the cooler, UBP, K&N, 3.5" cat and a custom tune. I'm guessing around 270rwkw is about as much as I'll get out of the stock injectors but hopefully there should be a good increase in torque down low. I'll post up my dyno results when I get it done.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 14d

agree with scribr 100% hyena, the injectors are a saftey precaution, you can reach the power level you want with no worries of maxing out the stockies and running into problems

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 29d
I got my wog cooler today, I'll get a UBP early next week and hopefully have it fitted and tuned by the weekend. Tempting as it is, I'm not going to upgrade the injectors (don't want to make too much power and run into gearbox issues) so it'll just be the cooler, UBP, K&N, 3.5" cat and a custom tune. I'm guessing around 270rwkw is about as much as I'll get out of the stock injectors but hopefully there should be a good increase in torque down low. I'll post up my dyno results when I get it done.

If you get to 270rwkw on stock injectors, they will be pretty much maxed out and you risk doing more damage to the engine then the gearbox if the tune is not 100%.