senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/12/07 04:46 AM Posted 13/12/07 04:46 AM yeah mate, you should be fine, ozzie (SHOWDOWN) is running around 280rwkw with the monza and a UBP - this is a must
TOSKA Member 29 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/12/07 05:03 AM Posted 13/12/07 05:03 AM Probalby wont have the time to sort out the UBP before Wednesday when it goes in for a tune and cant hold off.I got a mate who can sort me out with the plumbing at no cost (just mild steel) but will take a little time and wont be preped before Wednsday.If I put on the plumbing after I was hoping to not have to retune again.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/12/07 05:05 AM Posted 13/12/07 05:05 AM you probably will need a retune mate, as the standard UBP is probably the most restrictive part, I know when mine went in it made a massive difference, but see how you go.
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/12/07 05:12 AM Posted 13/12/07 05:12 AM I agree with Pat, if you do the cooler and your getting the custom tune, it is worth while doing the UBP trust me. PM Alex (Plazmaman) he usually has them on hand, his at Whetheril Park so you can pick one up with an hours notice. The UBP is easiest to fit while the bar and cooler are off.Ozzie
TOSKA Member 29 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/12/07 05:27 AM Posted 13/12/07 05:27 AM Thanks guys. Will work on it.Appreciate the advice.Will PM Alex.Dave
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 13/12/07 03:01 PM Posted 13/12/07 03:01 PM As most of you will know, when the wog cooler is fitted, it has, IMHO, a very ugly bit. The passenger side endtank, the top part, that is visable through top grill. I always thought about it, but always forgot, cos I never see the car front on from a distance often.Today, I had the grill out and the air deflector off, so I grabbed the black spray paint, and a few old rags. Covered up the parts I wanted to stay GREEN, and gave it a quick squirt. Now from a distance, you can see the polished bottom, but no ugly pop up.Will take some pics later when the sun arrives.
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/12/07 06:05 PM Posted 13/12/07 06:05 PM
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/12/07 10:16 PM Posted 13/12/07 10:16 PM Stop being a tight arse and BUY a real cooler
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 13/12/07 10:50 PM Posted 13/12/07 10:50 PM Stop being a tight arse and BUY a real cooler I might invest in one of Chris' set ups. Hows that? Or cause he is cheap, are they sh*t also?? LMAOStill the same chrome dome whether your 40 or 14!!
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/12/07 10:56 PM Posted 13/12/07 10:56 PM Stop being a tight arse and BUY a real cooler Troll. You just have to add your 2 cents in every wog cooler thread don't you? I might spray the top of mine black also. Thanks for the tip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now