saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/06/06 03:58 PM Posted 12/06/06 03:58 PM keep him down there will yas. we dont want him back.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 12/06/06 10:46 PM Author Posted 12/06/06 10:46 PM keep him down there will yas. we dont want him back.Saleen, go find your mum before you start worrying about other people. I hear she's been hanging out in Jeff's boot again....
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/06/06 07:43 AM Posted 13/06/06 07:43 AM I'm pretty sure we have dave, deano and myself, with partners I believe. Deano said there was a good place to eat in the casino.Geea. ←"The Pub" is in the casino complex. Excellent chicken parma's.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/06/06 07:47 AM Posted 13/06/06 07:47 AM Yep Steakout is the name of the place, it is the old sportsbar. I will make a booking tomorrow so please post up if you are coming along.7:30-8:00 pm for dinner.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 14/06/06 04:17 AM Author Posted 14/06/06 04:17 AM Hmmm... steak.... Craig, is "da bus" gonna make an appearence??? :w00t:
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/06/06 04:28 AM Posted 14/06/06 04:28 AM If you guys like chineese I highly recomend "Golden Orchids" in Lt Bourke (China Town CBD). Get their crumed chicken s&s cuttlet, s.fried rice and their beef satay sticks (some dude ate 80 of them)! Even though I live 3 hours from it I have been there 4 of the last 5 weekends and go there at least 5 times a year. YUM!edit: Booking made at steak place so im too late BUT its your losses
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 14/06/06 07:32 AM Posted 14/06/06 07:32 AM k guys who's coming?So far we have:Geea and RenataDeano and Fiona.Who else is coming???Dave is letting me know soon about him and Tracy. What about GeorgeRobSteveDerekJackBen and all the rest of you slack arse'sGeea.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/06/06 01:14 AM Author Posted 15/06/06 01:14 AM Well, I'm here... in the HP Blackburn office. See you guys tonight.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 15/06/06 02:33 AM Posted 15/06/06 02:33 AM Well, I'm here... in the HP Blackburn office. See you guys tonight.←See ya tonight Phil about 745.Geea.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/06/06 08:43 AM Author Posted 15/06/06 08:43 AM Anyone else after steak for dinner? See ya there!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now