xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 29/11/10 10:25 AM Posted 29/11/10 10:25 AM I told my panel beater to leave all mine off but the for logos an im happy but I wanna shave the tail gate up to remove the ford logo all together. I thought I had a pic but its at home ill load it up tonight
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/11/10 01:10 PM Posted 29/11/10 01:10 PM u mean the ford badge with black background? nah mate heaps cheaper hence I wanna wait till I get them first and have a look before I embarrass myself. will keep yous postedSounds hopeful! Would be great if there's a cheaper version, I'm unsure of how to recolour mine and have it look pro, mainly the possible clouding of the clear backing.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 29/11/10 02:51 PM Posted 29/11/10 02:51 PM (edited) Steve back in 2008 I bought chrome turbo badges and set up like your #5. I also had a black/silver XR sticker made up for over the Ford badge. Edited 29/11/10 02:53 PM by XF Falcon
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/11/10 03:21 PM Posted 29/11/10 03:21 PM Ah maybe it was you I saw then?My gf pointed out that the Ford badges are dark blue except in direct sunlight, so black ones won't be very noticeable...but that's my thing so far it seems with mods.New scuff plates look good too...wish they were bigger though. My mates 08 Civic Type R has them the full length of the doors, looks cool.
Relentless xr6t Member 20 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: liverpool Posted 18/01/11 11:17 AM Posted 18/01/11 11:17 AM I prefer badges on but I have taken badge off. It becomes a nice surprise to other w*nkas on the road when they dont expect it, and I dont want to be car jacked all because its the turbo model.a xr6t is almost impossible to bypass unless someone roles you for your keys
Trento Member 9 Member For: 15y 8m 8d Posted 28/01/11 02:43 AM Posted 28/01/11 02:43 AM Well seeing as it's a ford I think they look much cleaner and more tidy without them on.Roughness is for commodore's =].I want mine gone, but I have an NA. Stupid p law's =[
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/01/11 05:04 AM Posted 28/01/11 05:04 AM (edited) and I dont want to be car jacked all because its the turbo model.a xr6t is almost impossible to bypass unless someone roles you for your keysSame thing yeah? Taking the keys seems to be new preferred method these days now that every car is immobilised. Bad stories of house invasions gone wrong when they go to take the keys from the bedside table. My gf doesn't like the keys/wallet in the bedroom now! Edited 28/01/11 05:06 AM by -SteveR-
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 28/01/11 11:05 PM Posted 28/01/11 11:05 PM Igotta say I don't like debadging. that's just me. But XF Falcon, that pic of that Silver BA/BF is absolutely freakin awesome. Clean lines. The wheels set it off iIMO.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now