saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/05/06 11:52 AM Posted 29/05/06 11:52 AM Went and saw it. What a load of dragged out sh*te.Just thought I'd tell yas. Save ya money and time.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/05/06 11:55 AM Posted 29/05/06 11:55 AM Guessed as much - thanks for the indepth review
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 29/05/06 12:12 PM Posted 29/05/06 12:12 PM Have you read the book?I thought it ran out of puff about 3/4's of the way through... don't get me wrong an extremely interesting concept... just for mine ran out of puff...Jack
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/05/06 12:15 PM Author Posted 29/05/06 12:15 PM Have you read the book?I thought it ran out of puff about 3/4's of the way through... don't get me wrong an extremely interesting concept... just for mine ran out of puff...Jack ←I haven't read the book. I admit I did find the concept interesting. That was probably why I found it to be more of a let down.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 29/05/06 12:33 PM Posted 29/05/06 12:33 PM (edited) Sounds like a Monday night dvd...geez there some sh*t on TV, hence Iam on here... Edited 29/05/06 12:34 PM by SHOCKXR6T
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 29/05/06 12:35 PM Posted 29/05/06 12:35 PM I haven't read the book. I admit I did find the concept interesting. That was probably why I found it to be more of a let down.It is a fascinating concept simply because I think all those who aren't completely devoted to the church and it's philosophy's hold a level of scepticism towards the one eyed nature of it's teachings, and that nowadays is most of the wider community...I would suggest reading the book, and any book for that matter that has a movie based from it, as the book is always better than the movie...A perfect example of that is a book by Richard Bachman called 'The Running Man', which is of course is an extemely well known movie featuring Arnold Schwarzeneger, the interesting thing about the book is that Richard Bachman is an alias that Steven King wrote under early in his career... and that book is so much better than the movie...Jack
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 29/05/06 01:17 PM Posted 29/05/06 01:17 PM I would suggest reading the book, and any book for that matter that has a movie based from it, as the book is always better than the movie...Jack ←Power of one by Bryce Courtney is another. The movie was good, but the book sh*t all over the movie. Nothing can replace your imagination.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/06 01:34 PM Posted 29/05/06 01:34 PM Boston Legal.Good show.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/06 03:26 PM Posted 29/05/06 03:26 PM Do you Mean to tell me that an AMERICAN movie about RELIGION starring TOM HANKS was crap...? My god man thats more outrageous than the concept of the divinci code..... i mean come on remeber sleepless in seattle.....
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 29/05/06 09:21 PM Posted 29/05/06 09:21 PM I know you guys probably hate everything from NZ, but if you get a chance either read or go and see 'The worlds fastest indian" about a NZ motorbike builder and rider.The book is best, but the movie is great as well.Anyone who appreciates automotive things and speed will enjoy it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now