SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 29/05/06 12:13 PM Posted 29/05/06 12:13 PM Yeh, all the mad ones drive ute's
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/05/06 09:31 PM Posted 29/05/06 09:31 PM Not sure who you are referring to
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 29/05/06 11:44 PM Posted 29/05/06 11:44 PM I guess I was refering to myself then Nanna
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 29/05/06 11:51 PM Posted 29/05/06 11:51 PM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 30/05/06 02:59 AM Posted 30/05/06 02:59 AM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).←How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/06 04:25 AM Posted 30/05/06 04:25 AM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).←How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.←You should have an 80 lt tank; unles they changed the specs on the BF's.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 30/05/06 05:25 AM Posted 30/05/06 05:25 AM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).←How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.←You should have an 80 lt tank; unles they changed the specs on the BF's.←Its 68L...Ive never put more than 66L in it and Ive run it down to 10ks
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/06 05:29 AM Posted 30/05/06 05:29 AM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).←How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.←You should have an 80 lt tank; unles they changed the specs on the BF's.←Its 68L...Ive never put more than 66L in it and Ive run it down to 10ks ← Well if that's what the dash say it must be correct. You can supposedly get another 50km once it hits 0 dte - never tried it though.
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/06 06:53 AM Author Posted 30/05/06 06:53 AM Thanks guys for your response :D. I still got few weeks to go till I get my new toy I wish it comes sooner. Do they just say its gonna take a month so they can cover them self up or whats up. Car is made in OZ so I shouldnt have to wait that long :(.Just bought my self some p plates for my ute too :D
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/05/06 06:58 AM Posted 30/05/06 06:58 AM How much fuel wasting should I be expecting per 100km ?←The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute).←How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.←You should have an 80 lt tank; unles they changed the specs on the BF's.←Its 68L...Ive never put more than 66L in it and Ive run it down to 10ks ← Well if that's what the dash say it must be correct. You can supposedly get another 50km once it hits 0 dte - never tried it though.←House mate's XR8 ute has ran out with 14km to empty twice now!!Once, fair enough but twice your just a moron!! Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now