LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/06 06:27 AM Posted 21/05/06 06:27 AM Hey there, I m looking to buy brand new xr6 turbo ute. I just wanna know how much did u guys paid for yours new. I prefer qld users but interstaters are welcome to comment too. I m getting one for work so I guess I could use my abn to save bit money?ThanksBig Russ
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 21/05/06 06:34 AM Posted 21/05/06 06:34 AM Welcome to the forum Russ,I got fleet discount from work on a Oct 05 BF Auto.$36640
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/06 06:49 AM Author Posted 21/05/06 06:49 AM Thanks buddy, where abouts was that ?
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 21/05/06 06:52 AM Posted 21/05/06 06:52 AM demac - darra
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/06 08:03 AM Author Posted 21/05/06 08:03 AM Ok thanks man, I got quated about 40k in q ford at springwood :(.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 21/05/06 08:12 AM Posted 21/05/06 08:12 AM PS - Avatar is pretty cool fella
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/05/06 06:45 AM Author Posted 22/05/06 06:45 AM anymore ppl from brisbane here or ?
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 22/05/06 06:57 AM Posted 22/05/06 06:57 AM $40,000 is cheap for a XR6 T ute providing its an 06 plate, as Shocks price is a Discounted price due to his employer. If you can get fleet pricing then that will reduce your price by about 4 grand.
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/05/06 07:49 AM Author Posted 22/05/06 07:49 AM I dont think I can get feet price, I dont know any1 :(. I m just wating june coz its last month of the financial year, maybe I can bargin more with them more, as they want more sales . Russ
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/05/06 07:52 AM Posted 22/05/06 07:52 AM Don't wait buddy, you'll be missing out on a month worth of grins - that alone would be worth a few $k
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now