Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 16d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

You can't get a XR6T or Tornado with a tray, they are only avaible from Ford Full Body.......... As I wanted to get a tray when I was going to get one.. :idunno:

Edited by RobbyD
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted
You can't get a XR6T or Tornado with a tray, they are only avaible from Ford Full Body.......... As I wanted to get a tray when I was going to get one.. :idunno:

That's what I thought as well!

I guess this thread doesn't really matter then, unless someone can post up a pic of one which is genuine, straight out of the Ford factory. ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 9d
Posted

Saw a Tornado drive through Cranbourne about a month ago with an alloy tray looked tuff. So you must be able to get them from somewhere.

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Until someone comes up with the weight difference..........?

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
I guess this thread doesn't really matter then, unless someone can post up a pic of one which is genuine, straight out of the Ford factory. ;)

Can't remember a Ford that came straight from the Ford factory with no interior and a two speed auto either :laughing:

Let em run I say.

Lumpy :spoton:

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted
I guess this thread doesn't really matter then, unless someone can post up a pic of one which is genuine, straight out of the Ford factory. ;)

Can't remember a Ford that came straight from the Ford factory with no interior and a two speed auto either :laughing:

Let em run I say.

Lumpy :spoton:

Or take the "no interior" car off a list....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

Any chassis modifications that aren't made by Ford are out, simple as that, if that clarifies things. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...