Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

If not this party,we should organise a party for all club members to go too.

What do you guys reckon?

We never got together for the XMAS party so im sure we could organise a mid year turnout of somesort.Something to think about :sleepystuff:

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 13d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
If not this party,we should organise a party for all club members to go too.

What do you guys reckon?

We never got together for the XMAS party so im sure we could organise a mid year turnout of somesort.Something to think about :spoton:

What was the address again for the 30th :sleepystuff:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Yeh party .... I will be there for sure.....

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Thanks Dazza!  :crybaby:

I'm selling my gear now. haha

Nah, critisism is good. Unfortunately though, the perfect lighting positions are too hard to find or you don't have the time (or energy) to set up a shot to take advantage of it.

I am just a hobbyist though so can't complain.

I like to hear what other photographers have to say, it only makes you better.

But thanks anyway Dazza.

PS. Just for that I will let you invite me to your Birthday bash!  :msm:

Rob.

I think your photos are great :spoton:

Cept not one of my Beasty Boy :crybaby:

shazzy

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

shaz = need mags

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
shaz = need mags

:msm:

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 8d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted
Nice Pics dude - my only critique would be:

sun = better behind you... washed out images are just yucky...

also was this the models first gig? she looks a little tense... maybe it was all the drooling blokes all around her...

it's a bit of a catch 22 I know, but try not to shoot too low to the ground when working with cars and models as it tends to illongate their features... e.g:

<div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'>

post-2-11470623896.jpg
</div></div>

her head looks too big and her bunched fingers and flexed/stretched muscles look a bit awkward too... it's all a learning experience

the first few of your images look great... good colour seperation etc... but they get a bit washed out towards the end which I guess is the middle of the day...

what sort lenses are you using again? and it's a 350d right?

bit of a blurb, I'm sure you'll appreciate it :)

Matt

that's my car b**ches!!....im famous :msm::crybaby: lol

Dave

Nice shots Rob :crybaby:

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted

I think the pics were very good rob. better then what I can crack with my lil camera.

all in for dazza's house. fisty boyz will be there with bells on.

cheers

alistair

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I just woke up this morning and realised im a REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY... with a REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST CAR...

that's right guys f*ck im good!!!!! oh yeah just ask me!! :spoton:

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 16d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted

With a lot of hot air (20psi) :spoton:

Did you get that fixed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...