Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Hi all, I would like to thank everyone for a great day out today, I think everyone had a great day.

Thank you to all the boys at FIST for hosting the event and all the people that came along and supported Ali an Von's quest into the next level of tunning support for our vehicles.

It's days like this that show people what the XR6T (& Phoon) community is really like.

Below are the TOP 20 photo's I have taken from the day.

Feel free to add any additional photos to this thread.

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_01.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_02.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_03.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_04.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_05.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_06.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_07.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_08.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_09.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

FistDyno_10.jpg
</div>

But wait.......there's more!

Edited by Adam
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
FistDyno_11.jpg

FistDyno_12.jpg

FistDyno_13.jpg

FistDyno_14.jpg

FistDyno_15.jpg

FistDyno_16.jpg

FistDyno_17.jpg

FistDyno_18.jpg

FistDyno_19.jpg

FistDyno_20.jpg


Hope you all enjoy them!

PM me if you would like a High Resolution version of any of them.

Rob.
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:spoton:

did ya have to :spoton:

now where is that MOD's edit button

shazzy

:drivingalong: looks like I already drank that carton

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Nice photos ... Looks like a fun day. Was there a Dyno challenge too ?

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
Nice photos ... Looks like a fun day.  Was there a Dyno challenge too ?

Yeah PRO XR6 took out 1st place with 375rwkw :glad: but I think it would be fair to say that the day probably belonged to Shane @ 155rwkw :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

great photos mate!! top job!, umm I'll take a high res photo of my car (black phoon) and one of the promo girl :spoton: (im in love!)

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 25d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted
Nice photos ... Looks like a fun day.  Was there a Dyno challenge too ?

Yeah PRO XR6 took out 1st place with 375rwkw :glad: but I think it would be fair to say that the day probably belonged to Shane @ 155rwkw :glad:

It is going to take some time to forget this one isn't it?? :spoton:

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

I must be said that is a very nice camo F.I.S.T belt the last girl is wearing....

Nice :glad:

Jack :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...