Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 6d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Manual I think Dave

correct. But it seems everyone thinks its easy yet after 3 years the record stands @ 11.9@124 for a manual T... go figure :censored:

Sorry Buddy I wasn't having a go, just seems like alot of great power goning to waste and I dont mean your driving ability :laughing:

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Manual I think Dave

correct. But it seems everyone thinks its easy yet after 3 years the record stands @ 11.9@124 for a manual T... go figure :tease:

Sorry Buddy I wasn't having a go, just seems like alot of great power goning to waste and I dont mean your driving ability :laughing:

no prob mate, unfortuatly you are correct about it being a waste. Hopefully ill have a fix for this soon ready for next season. :censored:

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
:msm:

Dump the bum a couple of inches. :msm:  :tease:

Are you kidding :laughing:

I'm having enough trouble keeping the underside of my front bar from scraping the ground already :msm:

just in the rear al, alittle bit not to much but I dont wanna see that front left on my kerb :censored::msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
:tease:

Dump the bum a couple of inches. :msm:  :msm:

Are you kidding :laughing:

I'm having enough trouble keeping the underside of my front bar from scraping the ground already :censored:

If you dump the back of the car it will actually raise the underside of car a the front a few cm's..

So 'dumping the bum' is a good thing.

Edited by Bain
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Love those wheels buddy

everything goe's with Acid Rush the colour never dates.

Dave.

Nice wheels mate, are they 20" ?

How do you stay off the kerbs with those tyres?

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

Love it... looks brilliant!!

You've got yourself a real head turner now!!

Jack :laughing:

  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted

Nice looking beast youve got there. :blink:

I have the same on mine and have decided not to lower for the same reason.

Still getting good coments every time I take it out..

Well done ninka :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 6d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Love those wheels buddy

everything goe's with Acid Rush the colour never dates.

Dave.

Nice wheels mate, are they 20" ?

How do you stay off the kerbs with those tyres?

Yeagh they are 20'' and I park in the middle of the road :pinch::nono:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
Posted

How much for those rims and what rubber if you dont mind me asking.

Also no rear centre cap? whats going on there.

I think they are the best arftermarket wheel ive seen, with the other posted above coming second.

Great work guys.

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 11d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted
How much for those rims and what rubber if you dont mind me asking.

Also no rear centre cap? whats going on there.

I think they are the best arftermarket wheel ive seen, with the other posted above coming second.

Great work guys.

OI ... what about mine!!!

I guess you didnt see them much last nite as I was flying past u :pinch:

Nice meeting u by the way :nono:

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...