exahsix Member 296 Member For: 21y Location: Monterey, NSW Posted 10/05/06 10:50 AM Posted 10/05/06 10:50 AM Dammit I have to pull out of the drags because I have to go to Melbourne for work Tues and Wed. Not getting back till midnight Wed.Is that a good enough excuse fill?Upside is the tuner can have my car for a day longer and make sure all is perfect. So I'll be running at WSID 24th May instead.
fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/06 11:03 AM Posted 10/05/06 11:03 AM (edited) Is that a good enough excuse fill?Good enough!I may see you out on the 24th as I should have some MT's by then and I am addicted now. Edited 10/05/06 11:05 AM by fill
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 10/05/06 11:25 AM Posted 10/05/06 11:25 AM dam I fly out of sydney that day so who is going to be the photographer for the nite
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/06 01:45 PM Posted 10/05/06 01:45 PM Fill is right, when I pulled out my rego papers they said u dont need them licence only
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/06 01:58 PM Posted 10/05/06 01:58 PM dam I fly out of sydney that day so who is going to be the photographer for the nite←Going on the FIST dyno day photos I think we should fly Robit28 down for the night with his friend offcoarse
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 11/05/06 12:17 AM Posted 11/05/06 12:17 AM dam I fly out of sydney that day so who is going to be the photographer for the nite←That would be me!!!
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 11/05/06 02:35 AM Posted 11/05/06 02:35 AM Bah work means I will be out of town on the 17th, will be there in thought though and if all goes to plan should be back out there on the 31st.RegardsM G
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 15/05/06 10:29 AM Posted 15/05/06 10:29 AM (edited) How many people are still racing.Ive noticed a few guys have had to pull out and was wondering if we will still get our own lane if there is only a handful of us going. Edited 15/05/06 10:30 AM by ford number 1
Guest Guests Posted 15/05/06 10:32 AM Posted 15/05/06 10:32 AM How many people are still racing.Ive noticed a few guys have had to pull out and was wondering if we will still get our own lane if there is only a handful of us going.←Dunno but I have a Ba & a BF and neither will be ready to race arg. I'll post a thred on ff.com.au now and dig up a few more guys.
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 27d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 15/05/06 10:47 AM Posted 15/05/06 10:47 AM I'll be there if its not raining.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now