ecraig Member 17 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/04/06 06:32 AM Posted 13/04/06 06:32 AM Like em or hate em .... I rate'm... Just some pics for those interested,,I know I am leaving myself open...BF stripes on a BA - you gotta be kidding...Stripes dont belong on anything but a GT.. and
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/04/06 08:57 AM Posted 13/04/06 08:57 AM I like it I guess you just have to do what ever you feel like, and not what others may think
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 13/04/06 09:10 AM Posted 13/04/06 09:10 AM Looks good mate.Can I ask u where u got it from and how much it costs pls??
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 14d Posted 13/04/06 09:22 AM Posted 13/04/06 09:22 AM lookz good.. well done Muzza
nextcar Member 15 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Posted 13/04/06 11:22 AM Posted 13/04/06 11:22 AM I don't mind 'em on the 8. Doesn't work for me with the Turbo though.
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/04/06 11:26 AM Posted 13/04/06 11:26 AM Looks good Did see some XR stripes on a Mitsubushi 380 at the Mitsu dealer Who are they trying to kid
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 13/04/06 11:34 AM Posted 13/04/06 11:34 AM Looks good
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 13/04/06 01:02 PM Posted 13/04/06 01:02 PM very nice and clean!
ecraig Member 17 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/06 03:23 AM Author Posted 18/04/06 03:23 AM Hey citricxr6t and other interested partiesGot the stripes of ebay - The guy is based in Sydney Caringbah fitted them for an extra $50...He has an ebay store - http://stores.ebay.com.au/FIRST-STRIPESThe bonnet ones were from another ebay group in NZ - Auto Sport Decals but I found that First Stripes can make what you want and is genuinely a nice bloke..First Stripes went out of his way to ensure I recieved these for my birthday from the missus ... And $50 to put them on cant beat it..Thanks
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/04/06 03:54 AM Posted 18/04/06 03:54 AM I don't mind 'em on the 8. Doesn't work for me with the Turbo though.←hahahah.. sorry mate.. but that's rediculous.They are the same bloody exterior.. Except for the bonnet bulge..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now