Zathris Member 52 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Location: Canberra Posted 10/04/06 10:41 AM Posted 10/04/06 10:41 AM count me in! :banghead:
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 10/04/06 10:52 AM Posted 10/04/06 10:52 AM Hey Kenny Boy!!! You the man! :banghead:I am up for a cruise as it has been a while, but is this the same weekend as the Canberra cruise....???Maybe the Canberra one can be the first weekend of May so those that want to attend both can make it!!! Bring it on!!!Aaron.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 10/04/06 10:56 AM Posted 10/04/06 10:56 AM Pending on my roster if I'm working or not. Put me down as a maybe Ken.Aaron
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/04/06 07:17 PM Posted 10/04/06 07:17 PM Count me in
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 10/04/06 08:31 PM Posted 10/04/06 08:31 PM Scruffman + Wife + 3 Kids will be in attendance.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/04/06 10:48 PM Author Posted 10/04/06 10:48 PM Ok guys,The Attendee List is growing, which is great but ...I need the "Cruise Details" as requested in the first post of this thread. Until I get them (by PM) I can't add people as definites, sorry ... Please don't assume I know your details, for those who have met me, you'll remember that I'm a bumbling fool with the attention span of a gold fish. Thank you for your co-operation.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/04/06 10:51 PM Author Posted 10/04/06 10:51 PM Count me in. How far (distance and time) is the cruise approx?←Details to follow, Ross. Doing a "final" run this weekend, so I'll be able to post details then. P.S. I don't have a PM from you yet with your cruise details?
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/04/06 10:56 PM Author Posted 10/04/06 10:56 PM Hey Kenny Boy!!! You the man! I am up for a cruise as it has been a while, but is this the same weekend as the Canberra cruise....???Maybe the Canberra one can be the first weekend of May so those that want to attend both can make it!!! Bring it on!!!Aaron.←Hey Aaron,The potential cruise clash has been pointed out to me (by Jeff), but as I said to him, I'm happy to go ahead with this one as is. It is my first attempt at an official cruise and It wouldn't be the end of the world if it was a little smaller than usual.I'm happy to take on larger events as time (and experience) goes on. If you want to run the Canberra cruise on another date, that's fine, but I'm sticking with this date (21st) for this run.... also, I need your cruise details if you plan to come on this one ...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/04/06 11:00 PM Author Posted 10/04/06 11:00 PM Count me in ←Oh great, that's raised the overall average cruise age by 50! Cruise Details?
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/06 12:03 AM Posted 11/04/06 12:03 AM Ken did you get my PM (with all the relevant details)? PS. If you are doing the final run this weekend, stop in for a cold one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now