LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 05/04/06 07:26 AM Posted 05/04/06 07:26 AM It really does suck! I ended buying a 6 month old T. I had my heart set on a new T, but I was held back for 4 months by the "handbrake". The changeover changed by $8 grand in 4 months. My trade was a 3 year old XR8.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 05/04/06 07:37 AM Posted 05/04/06 07:37 AM I only paid $40K driveaway brand new for mine with premium sound & towbar, because all fast cars have towbars $35 600 brand new on the road with premium sound, mats, spats, bonnet protector, scuff plate inserts and a TOWBAR. Damn!!!!! Just what I was looking for, but couldnt find one. Went with BF and the new 6sp auto for alot more.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/04/06 07:44 AM Posted 05/04/06 07:44 AM I only paid $40K driveaway brand new for mine with premium sound & towbar, because all fast cars have towbars $35 600 brand new on the road with premium sound, mats, spats, bonnet protector, scuff plate inserts and a TOWBAR. Damn!!!!! Just what I was looking for, but couldnt find one. Went with BF and the new 6sp auto for alot more.Don't wory if it wasn't "alot more" I would have done excatly the same thing. I'm sure that 6 speed is good but couldn't justify the dollars.
FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Posted 05/04/06 09:44 AM Posted 05/04/06 09:44 AM I bought my car because I fell in love with it sitting outside the dealer.It has bought something to my life I did'nt have and can't get enough of.The cost of it is of little concern, everything on this planet costs, it costs to sit on the loo and flush away what you don't need and it costs you to eat it in the first place.You can't take the money with you when you depart good ole terra firma ( or depreciation for that matter ) so use the money you have got to enjoy your time here.Sure I could of saved $57,000.00 and look blankly at the fonts on my internet banking page but what the hell fun is that?!My $57,000.00 stuck like glue to the ass end of a rex the other day and it was worth every cent! ( he was already in front when I found him by the way ).Try enjoying it, I'm not saying spend every cent, saving is one of the most important things in life a person must learn to do well, all I'm saying is when you do spend remember that's what money is for, to have something to enjoy and make your time here worthwhile. 1
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 06/04/06 04:28 AM Posted 06/04/06 04:28 AM Never a more true word spoken... Money is only good for what it can buy you...
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/06 01:14 AM Posted 07/04/06 01:14 AM Don't wory if it wasn't "alot more" I would have done excatly the same thing. I'm sure that 6 speed is good but couldn't justify the dollars.←Nah, the ZF boxes aren't good ....They are fantastic :w00t:
joostenjohn60 Member 16 Member For: 20y 7m 10d Posted 07/04/06 05:53 AM Posted 07/04/06 05:53 AM I bought my T because it was sitting in the dealer yard , bionic blue with 18" alloys premium sound darkest legal tint and we fell in love . Was only looking to spend 30k on second hand one but 50k latter got our brand new T and loving it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now