Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/04/06 12:02 AM Posted 03/04/06 12:02 AM Hey all just wanna share an experience I had on the weekend.Saturday night around 10:30pm I was with my friends on James Street in Northbridge getting cash from the ATM next to the Roe Street Carpark. I had already got my cash out and was waiting for my friends to get theirs when I looked around and no more than 2 metres away from me a huge black Land Rover (new model) came tearing around doing what appeared to be a U-turn onto the footpath, ploughing into pedestrians I was stunned at what I just saw. Three girls were struck front on and thrown back about 3 or 4 metres. The woman driving the car with 3 or 4 passengers (assuming Husband sitting in passenger seat) started to reverse the car and struck the sign post behind her. I yelled at her to stop the car and turn it off immediately, while dialling 000 for police. While talking to police I was trying to figure out whether the girls needed an Ambulance, but they were sitting up and appeared to be okay, crying and shaken. The women stopped her car and got out briefly, but then got back in the car and proceeded to drive off, which I reported to police and give them the numberplate and car details. Police finally arrived and things seemed to be under controlI can't believe that woman drove off without ensuring those girls were alright. She was most likely driving her husbands car and hit the wrong pedal, no excuse for stupidity though, and I would say she was only driving cos she was the least drunk of the lot. The car was a New Land Rover black with the plates [G P H]Also cant believe how much worse it could have been considering what happened recently over east, just so unexpected and literally metres from hitting myself.Spotted the car later that night parked in a multi storey car park, reported this to the police and I hope that b!tc# gets what she deserves.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/04/06 12:40 AM Posted 03/04/06 12:40 AM that's shocking, I agree I hope they track her downshaz
chipa_12 Member 182 Member For: 20y 7m 18d Location: Canberra Posted 03/04/06 12:45 AM Posted 03/04/06 12:45 AM that's CRAZY!!Were the girls alright ?
pelican Pelican Member 141 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/04/06 12:53 AM Posted 03/04/06 12:53 AM Karma will catch up with them real quick.... as well as the cops......So dissapointing we have these types of people in the world.....Whats the bet they were ALL drunk....
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/04/06 12:56 AM Author Posted 03/04/06 12:56 AM The girls seemed to be shaken and probably bruised but no breaks I think. They were sitting up on the pavement and had friends and police to get them help.
Mac Daddy Member 103 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Location: brisvegas Posted 03/04/06 12:58 AM Posted 03/04/06 12:58 AM I dunno about you guys but its really dissapointing and scary knowing there are people out there like that everyday
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 03/04/06 01:09 AM Posted 03/04/06 01:09 AM The scariest part is that this case was apparently accidental or at least without intended malice. However, if you happen to be out on the streets in some parts of Sydney at almost any time of day or night you might get caught up in a drive-by ... sometimes a shooting or sometimes a hit-and-run ram (on pedestrians or property). The world is becoming a very sad place.
chipa_12 Member 182 Member For: 20y 7m 18d Location: Canberra Posted 03/04/06 01:10 AM Posted 03/04/06 01:10 AM at least they werent 'seriously' hurt.. that is freaky.. to think that you can be hurt , just by walking on the pavement and that who ever it was, wouldnt stop to help..
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 18d Posted 03/04/06 02:30 AM Posted 03/04/06 02:30 AM Time to change the personal plates to G B H.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/04/06 05:28 AM Posted 03/04/06 05:28 AM Scumbags!I was run off the road on my R1 about 18 months ago, P plater cam around the corner on the wrong side fo the road in a 100k zone! He would of seen me come off when I straightend up and hit the gravel but he just kept going!luckily I hit nothing hard apart from a white post! I am from a small town in central vic and I had seen the car around and knew who drove it, I of corse got the police involved but as I did not see the rego at the time like the nice young police wowan asked me?? (missing the tree was more of a priority then jotting down the rego) nothing could be done! chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now