Shermanator2 Member 60 Member For: 20y 8m 10d Posted 03/04/06 11:03 PM Posted 03/04/06 11:03 PM I am talking about some Ford Falcons XTs, Hyundai Getz, etc- As far as I am aware the Fleet company is the one telling us to do the services at their intervals. So its pretty damn lousy if you ask me.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/04/06 12:17 AM Posted 04/04/06 12:17 AM (edited) I am talking about some Ford Falcons XTs, Hyundai Getz, etc- As far as I am aware the Fleet company is the one telling us to do the services at their intervals. So its pretty damn lousy if you ask me.actually all falcons are 15k intervals, as well as the hyundais as per the MANUFACTURER??? They both have a 7,500km service which is just an oil change and not needed for a car that does the milage you qoute as it would be off the road for a day at least once a month for know reason!Chooka Edited 04/04/06 12:24 AM by Chooka
Shermanator2 Member 60 Member For: 20y 8m 10d Posted 04/04/06 12:46 AM Posted 04/04/06 12:46 AM I am talking about some Ford Falcons XTs, Hyundai Getz, etc- As far as I am aware the Fleet company is the one telling us to do the services at their intervals. So its pretty damn lousy if you ask me.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>actually all falcons are 15k intervals, as well as the hyundais as per the MANUFACTURER??? They both have a 7,500km service which is just an oil change and not needed for a car that does the milage you qoute as it would be off the road for a day at least once a month for know reason!Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oops didn't realise that- But whatever the case our cars get treated like crap and for that matter I wouldn't want to purchase one simply for knowing the history around them.
needfordspeed Member 166 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/07 12:09 PM Posted 15/02/07 12:09 PM Hey guys,It's been 10 months since the last reply to this thread, and I was just wondering what they're going for these days? I'm after a MK1 Auto (turbo obviously) and wanna check out the auctions, my parents bought their AU2 from auctions and it's been fine and never missed a beat.I will be going to auctions soon just to get an idea, and have ordered the booklet that pickles sell which gives you all the prices from the cars sold in the last month.PS sorry for bumping up an old thread, just thought it'd be better bumping this one than making a new one!Cheers guys
[XRS1X] Member 56 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/07 02:00 PM Posted 15/02/07 02:00 PM ey. my mate purchased a 2004 mkii auto envi green xr6t with 30k kms on it for 25gz but he said that 03s with higher kms were going a fair way lower. I guess it really falls down to who is there on the day and the demand for the car
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 15/02/07 07:21 PM Posted 15/02/07 07:21 PM ey. my mate purchased a 2004 mkii auto envi green xr6t with 30k kms on it for 25gz but he said that 03s with higher kms were going a fair way lower. I guess it really falls down to who is there on the day and the demand for the car←There's an 04 Phantom XR6T sedan for (private) sale in my area (ACT) for $22K. I drive past it every day parked on the side of the road. Looks pretty tidy, paint is shiny and clean and has the standard 17s. I can find out more details if anyone's interested.At auction I expect you could pick one up for <$20K, buit as XRSIX said it would depend on kms, condition and options. You can buy lists from Pickles of what cars sold for in previous auctions.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/07 09:05 PM Posted 15/02/07 09:05 PM (edited) Just wondering if anybody's knows what 2003 mk1 XR6T's (auto or manual) are going for at the fowles auctions at the moment. If anyones good at the whole depresiation thing, a rough guess of the price at these auctions in 1-2 years would be helpful..thanks Andy←These are all 03 T'sDate sold: 08 Jan 2007Sale price: $22,400Sale location: SydneyOdometer: 80,717 KmColour: SilhouetteDate sold: 18 Dec 2006Sale price: $21,200Sale location: Perth - BentleyOdometer: 98,933 KmColour: Citric AcidDate sold: 08 Jan 2007Sale price: $23,900Sale location: Perth - BentleyOdometer: 49,849 KmColour: Acid RushPM me if you need any other data Andy.Chooka Edited 15/02/07 09:06 PM by Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now