Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • NHB006
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
Posted

Because he's a nice guy.....

Yes, I had rang him on numerous occasions about issues, but being that he was 550km away, so nothing happened to fix it. I got sick of waiting & lost my faith....

By the time he was able to come back here I had already been in contact with Martin.

Perfect now....

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 28d
Posted

mmm, not really a good idea to get your car tuned from someone who lives so far away incase there are issues which need resolving.

  • NHB006
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
Posted

mmmm, when you live in the sticks and there are no edit turners for 400km, it's a bit hard not to have it tuned by some one that is so far away :spoton: ...... I still had to travel 400 km for Martin to do the tune.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Just trying to work out where two tuners in SA are 150 km apart?Must be one in the riverland coz the rest are in Adelaide.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
mmm, not really a good idea to get your car tuned from someone who lives so far away incase there are issues which need resolving.

Could be worse and be in Sydney and have to travel 1000k's for a decent tune :crybaby:

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted
Just trying to work out where two tuners in SA are 150 km apart?Must be one in the riverland coz the rest are in Adelaide.

Riverland (Loxton)is 260ks from Adelaide. How do I know I grew up 150ks from Adelaide and it wasnt in the Riverland...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N/W Sydney
Posted

I think thr are some tuners in Sydney that do decent tunes..im happy with my tune with just valve springs,rest standard..

  • NHB006
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
Posted

Right, let me just clarify for everybody here.... I live in mildura... Which is about 400km from Adelaide..... Melbourne is approx 550km from where I live.... 150km difference.... GOT IT??

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 15d
  • Location: South Australia
Posted
I had Street tuner look at my car on the weekend after disapointing and dangerous (AFR's of 14.1:1!!) results with another tuner.

I babied it around with the remaining generic tune that I had kept for a while until Street tuner got his helpful hands on it and I ended up with AFR's in the low 12's and an extra 46.8rwkw...... And it took him less than an hour and a half.

The car also now idles & shifts alot better, and uses less fuel.

So, Very happy  :spoton:  .... Now.  Top job, So happy that he's doing a GT-R for us as soon as we can arrange it.

Can you please post the dyno sheet showing these dangerous AFRs?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...