xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 12/03/06 11:56 AM Posted 12/03/06 11:56 AM I have heard some top reviews from a couple of people now that Martin is an ace tuner..... His tuning capability is endless and has most cars tuned within only a few dyno pulls...Comparing to us we would be around 10+ dyno pulls..Martin do you do tuning for the public?If so your highly recomended !!!!Keep up your good work....jeff
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/06 12:03 PM Posted 12/03/06 12:03 PM Sucking up for any particular reason there Jeff? Your right though, Martin does seem to be getting good results...He bloody well should to since he's the man behind the whole edit thing.
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Posted 13/03/06 01:34 AM Posted 13/03/06 01:34 AM Jeez nice post....but I only modify the same variables as the rest of you guys!
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 13/03/06 06:07 AM Posted 13/03/06 06:07 AM Jeez nice post....but I only modify the same variables as the rest of you guys!I still remember some of those debates with peter on the original Ford forums, before they completely deleted that thread.What I recall the most, and find most amusing, is that every single (yes, every)challenge or advancement that peter said he was making in regards to the original Falcon unichip vs (the then completely speculative) Edit (and infact throughout the year before anyone had even heard of an Edit for the Falcon), did not even get a feasability study, let alone any tangable results. Not one of them.On the flip side, you've achieved everything you said you would. Everyone one of them.This is not intended as a suck up post, so get lost and eat some fresh horse turd (to anyone that thinks this is a suckup, that is).I just think that its a fairly honour-worthy achievement when someone actually sticks to there word, to the very end and last detail.So well done, Martin
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 15/03/06 01:12 AM Author Posted 15/03/06 01:12 AM Jeez nice post....but I only modify the same variables as the rest of you guys!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I still remember some of those debates with peter on the original Ford forums, before they completely deleted that thread.What I recall the most, and find most amusing, is that every single (yes, every)challenge or advancement that peter said he was making in regards to the original Falcon unichip vs (the then completely speculative) Edit (and infact throughout the year before anyone had even heard of an Edit for the Falcon), did not even get a feasability study, let alone any tangable results. Not one of them.On the flip side, you've achieved everything you said you would. Everyone one of them.This is not intended as a suck up post, so get lost and eat some fresh horse turd (to anyone that thinks this is a suckup, that is).I just think that its a fairly honour-worthy achievement when someone actually sticks to there word, to the very end and last detail.So well done, Martin <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very well said there Lawsy,Its true, this is not a suckup, its recognition to a person who is top in his field (CAPA tuner). remember we sell unichip so im not bias...Respect is shown to those deserved. well done again....jeff
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Posted 15/03/06 01:26 AM Posted 15/03/06 01:26 AM Jeez nice post....but I only modify the same variables as the rest of you guys!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I still remember some of those debates with peter on the original Ford forums, before they completely deleted that thread.What I recall the most, and find most amusing, is that every single (yes, every)challenge or advancement that peter said he was making in regards to the original Falcon unichip vs (the then completely speculative) Edit (and infact throughout the year before anyone had even heard of an Edit for the Falcon), did not even get a feasability study, let alone any tangable results. Not one of them.On the flip side, you've achieved everything you said you would. Everyone one of them.This is not intended as a suck up post, so get lost and eat some fresh horse turd (to anyone that thinks this is a suckup, that is).I just think that its a fairly honour-worthy achievement when someone actually sticks to there word, to the very end and last detail.So well done, Martin <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very well said there Lawsy,Its true, this is not a suckup, its recognition to a person who is top in his field (CAPA tuner). remember we sell unichip so im not bias...Respect is shown to those deserved. well done again....jeff<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would you guys stop it before I burst into During my time on this forum I don't think I've experienced so much love, it's beautiful.Credit where credit is due I guess Now if Martin can just get that Home tuning package released at a fair price I may just join in on the orgy
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/03/06 06:54 AM Posted 15/03/06 06:54 AM Jeez nice post....but I only modify the same variables as the rest of you guys!I still remember some of those debates with peter on the original Ford forums, before they completely deleted that thread.What I recall the most, and find most amusing, is that every single (yes, every)challenge or advancement that peter said he was making in regards to the original Falcon unichip vs (the then completely speculative) Edit (and infact throughout the year before anyone had even heard of an Edit for the Falcon), did not even get a feasability study, let alone any tangable results. Not one of them.On the flip side, you've achieved everything you said you would. Everyone one of them.This is not intended as a suck up post, so get lost and eat some fresh horse turd (to anyone that thinks this is a suckup, that is).I just think that its a fairly honour-worthy achievement when someone actually sticks to there word, to the very end and last detail.So well done, Martin Very well said there Lawsy,Its true, this is not a suckup, its recognition to a person who is top in his field (CAPA tuner). remember we sell unichip so im not bias...Respect is shown to those deserved. well done again....jeffWould you guys stop it before I burst into During my time on this forum I don't think I've experienced so much love, it's beautiful.Credit where credit is due I guess Now if Martin can just get that Home tuning package released at a fair price I may just join in on the orgy
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 15/03/06 07:08 AM Posted 15/03/06 07:08 AM Jeff your getting soft in your old age.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/03/06 10:20 AM Posted 16/03/06 10:20 AM He bloody well should to since he's the man behind the whole edit thing.Credit were it is due, but even he wouldn't lay claim to being "the man"
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/06 10:27 AM Posted 16/03/06 10:27 AM wheres Vik with all this fish loving?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now