Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-WINDOW-RO...sspagenameZWD2V

Check that. I personally haven't used them. As for auto down on ute's, it can be done easily by exchanging the switch internals with a 4 window version. Works a treat.

Hope that helps

Matt

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 14d
Posted

Dont see why there would be a rule against it. The astra has auto up and down on all 4 windows.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 21d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

On my XR6T I have auto window up when arming and I can put the windows down a crack or all the way down while armed as well. I also have remote car start. It is not hard to do this you just need the right equipment and installer who knows what their doing.

Edited by 1234me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...