Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m
Posted

I have had this problem numerous times and it is solved everytime by me doing one thing....

BLEED THE CLUTCH using the bleed screw from the CSC.

I find I have to do this once every four weeks at LEAST to keep the 1st gear engagement smooth.

Give it a try!!

Ross

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Sounds like a pain the ass job :blink:

There must be an issue there if you have to do it often. I very rarely have a problem going into first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...