silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:29 PM Posted 10/02/06 01:29 PM Well I finally got my car down to Nizpro today.Got the Cobra stage 1 with edit,injectors and valve springs. Also got a SMB dump pipe and cat and a PWR intercooler.Car went from 192rwkw to 297.5rwkw at 13psi. Aside from the dyno figures the seat-of-the-pants is fantastic.Heaps of low to mid range grunt and when your on it it just keeps going.The car is now very responsive right through the rev range The other good thing so far is the fuel economy.Freeway driving went from 10.3litres/100kms to 9.2litres/100kms so hopefully the city driving figures will decrease as well.Only got done today so sorry I cant give you more details but watch this space.Thanks to Simon and Dave for their efforts and professional approach and would highly recommend them.
ch0pper Member 204 Member For: 21y 7m 15d Location: S/W Sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:32 PM Posted 10/02/06 01:32 PM Nice ! Would be very noticable to have over 100rwkw gain in the one visit Enjoy
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:40 PM Author Posted 10/02/06 01:40 PM Mate it feels like a different car.When you gas it now it only takes part throttle and lets out a whistle on acceleration and a flutter on deceleration if that makes sense.It is fairly loud though with the centre muffler removed and straight pipe as well as the dump/cat but I like the note.It is deep now and far from obnoxious but I will get a mate to do a drive-by and listen to it for myself.In the car it sounds pretty tough but you wouldn't want it any louder.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/02/06 02:10 PM Posted 10/02/06 02:10 PM well done buys
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 10/02/06 02:34 PM Posted 10/02/06 02:34 PM Where in Melbourne are you?Take me for a ride, I'll travel to where you are, I'm tossing up whether to go just edit or go the whole hog and am not sure which way to go...Jack
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/02/06 02:47 PM Posted 10/02/06 02:47 PM I'm tossing up whether to go just edit or go the whole hog and am not sure which way to go...Jack <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is only one way
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/02/06 03:15 PM Posted 10/02/06 03:15 PM (edited) we always wanna go all the way that's why we have cars, specially turbo fords, cant get a better car then that to go all the way with Edited 10/02/06 03:19 PM by Xtreme F6
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 10/02/06 09:37 PM Posted 10/02/06 09:37 PM what a power figure.. uve got an animal of a t man
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/06 10:00 PM Author Posted 10/02/06 10:00 PM Where in Melbourne are you?Take me for a ride, I'll travel to where you are, I'm tossing up whether to go just edit or go the whole hog and am not sure which way to go...Jack <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry dude but I live in Sydney.Just drove down for a few days.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 10/02/06 10:03 PM Posted 10/02/06 10:03 PM Sorry dude but I live in Sydney.Just drove down for a few days. Oh well... worth a try! The only modded T I've been in is Simon's ute and I don't think that is a car I should be using as a guide to what a stand alone edit goes like vs edit/inj/springs as it's got the whole lot and more... and then some more after that... Jack
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now