Wayne D Member 12 Member For: 21y 4m 13d Posted 10/02/06 02:51 AM Posted 10/02/06 02:51 AM Been there 3 times in the last 6 months ...... Count me in, I'm having withdrawal symptoms.
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 11/02/06 01:09 PM Posted 11/02/06 01:09 PM mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmI have to think about it! as I don't have prem brakesbut I will come to watch ! Dal.
Guest Guests Posted 12/02/06 06:20 AM Posted 12/02/06 06:20 AM mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmI have to think about it! as I don't have prem brakesbut I will come to watch ! Dal.Just take it easy mate, I had standard brakes and the hold up fine if you don't push em to hard, Im not saying the standard are that good but you just need to back off a bit and you'll have a top day.Do we have a date yet? I'll need to know well before hand. A Saturday would be good or even a thursday or friday.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 12/02/06 07:39 AM Author Posted 12/02/06 07:39 AM As they didn't have March's dates posted on the website I am waiting - they should be posted this week.I have been given some dates in the earlier part of the month - so far Friday 17th is the best available but I'm hoping for a weekend day to be available. I will post the info as soon as I receive it
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/02/06 09:23 AM Posted 12/02/06 09:23 AM I am in IF it is not between 18th - 25th march as I will be on holidays.
Wayne D Member 12 Member For: 21y 4m 13d Posted 13/02/06 02:14 AM Posted 13/02/06 02:14 AM mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmI have to think about it! as I don't have prem brakesbut I will come to watch ! Dal.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My first trip to Wakefield had the brakes crying out for mercy. I pushed 'em hard and by the end of the day I had hot spotted all the rotors. On the road though they felt no different. Just under $1000 later I had slotted rotors and greenstuff pads and the next 2 trips down to wakefield ... they were sensational. No fade what-so-ever. Best grand I have ever spent. And the difference on the road .... well that's great too, and in those situations we would rather not have (Like yesterday morning when some p-plater rice burner goose decided to U-turn in front mf me) they really show their worth.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/02/06 05:47 AM Posted 13/02/06 05:47 AM mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmI have to think about it! as I don't have prem brakesbut I will come to watch ! Dal.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My first trip to Wakefield had the brakes crying out for mercy. I pushed 'em hard and by the end of the day I had hot spotted all the rotors. On the road though they felt no different. Just under $1000 later I had slotted rotors and greenstuff pads and the next 2 trips down to wakefield ... they were sensational. No fade what-so-ever. Best grand I have ever spent. And the difference on the road .... well that's great too, and in those situations we would rather not have (Like yesterday morning when some p-plater rice burner goose decided to U-turn in front mf me) they really show their worth.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Dal just drive your T to its capabilities and you will have a ball There's even going to be an AU out there so atleast you know you wont be at the back
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 13/02/06 06:08 AM Author Posted 13/02/06 06:08 AM mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmI have to think about it! as I don't have prem brakesbut I will come to watch ! Dal.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My first trip to Wakefield had the brakes crying out for mercy. I pushed 'em hard and by the end of the day I had hot spotted all the rotors. On the road though they felt no different. Just under $1000 later I had slotted rotors and greenstuff pads and the next 2 trips down to wakefield ... they were sensational. No fade what-so-ever. Best grand I have ever spent. And the difference on the road .... well that's great too, and in those situations we would rather not have (Like yesterday morning when some p-plater rice burner goose decided to U-turn in front mf me) they really show their worth.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Dal just drive your T to its capabilities and you will have a ball There's even going to be an AU out there so atleast you know you wont be at the back <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Love your stuff Jeff - it seems you live to make me laugh.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/02/06 06:59 AM Posted 13/02/06 06:59 AM Love your stuff Jeff - it seems you live to make me laugh.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 13/02/06 07:45 AM Posted 13/02/06 07:45 AM Put me down for 3 cars at the moment, maybe even more. My brothers and I would love to attend...Depends on the date....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now